Forum Moderators?

Is there literally no-one even checking the forums occasionally? A number of accounts need banning and a number of threads need locking. Baffled with the lack of response so far. This is a hearthstone forum simple as that, I really have no interest talking about Hong Kong or China. Dont come on this thread with your brand new account to argue you are spreading the message, because I literally do not care. Please hurry up and moderate this forum, or ask one of the most regular posters if they would be willing to take up the role.

Iā€™m loving the wild cards in standard right now, really mixed the meta up, we should be talking about things like this not political drivel that has no place on any gaming forum. Lets be honest the guy that got banned fully deserved it. Dont chat political stuff at a gaming event, its not rocket science!

2 Likes

Fun fact: after reporting a couple of posts as spam, you canā€™t flag stuff as spam for a while.

Iā€™m under the impression that the forum population moderates itself via flagging. I think they wait for the flags and act accordingly. as in if no one flags you, you can do whatever.

No one cares about you not caring. Just donā€™t read the threads.

2 Likes

Haha yes I noticed this I couldnt flag some severe racism so not sure its a great system in that regard.

Not true because I care that I dont care.

Following that logic, your whole thread is untrue, because the people who post those threads you donā€™t care about, careā€¦

3 Likes

This would be a perfectly acceptable answer if we were talking about 1 or 2 threads.

hereā€™s an argument for both sides of this debate: you canā€™t read anything else :confused:

1 Like

What does the amount have to do with it? The clue is in the title. Donā€™t click on it. The end.

A single thread is easy to ignore. ā€˜Just ignoringā€™ 90% of the threads is not really an option. So yes, the amount of threads is relevant.
Besides, if you read the OP, you would see that he is talking about the amount of threads. Having to read the titles is the problem, so donā€™t come telling us itā€™s the solutionā€¦

How is it not an option? You just simply donā€™t have to click on them?
And really, the amount of posts is kind of the whole idea behind the thing.
Do you think that president would have gone through the effort of making a statement if on every medium, just one guy said it and the other thousands thought ā€œoh well he already said it, iā€™ll just do nothingā€?

Is this a big problem, yeah? Itā€™s almost one of those sentences where I hope itā€™s a sarcastic joke.

Well i wouldnt mind the posts ofc

I just dont see why so many of the threads are necessary and many of those are like written by little children.

The guys who wtite bliz to suck their ds

The guys who changed their names to really bad and racist namesā€¦

I think that is not necessary

2 Likes

The moderators have probably get the instruction to stand by while blizzard is deciding how to officially stand out. Or they hope if they donā€™t do anything things will quiet down until blizzcon

Indeed, that just makes me think that they are actively sabotaging the spirit of the very thing theyā€™re trying to advocate.

If youā€™re gonna demand someone to do something differently, donā€™t make an idiot of yourself when you do it, it makes your desired outcome look moronic.

1 Like

I think the better question is whether you are deliberately being daftā€¦ Please read the OP, then read my post again before giving an answer.

And you actually think the EU forum had any impact? They changed the punishment because of the community outrage on the likes of twitter and reddit, places where the community outrage is also seen by people who donā€™t even play HS. They also changed it because some big names in the HS world spoke out against them. The EU forum has no impact whatsoever. We donā€™t get blue posts, we donā€™t get moderated, we donā€™t get all news posts and we most likely donā€™t even get read by Blizz. There is more Blizz response on platforms they donā€™t own than on their own official site.

Everyone has the right to stand up for what they believe in, but if you want to make a statement, change something or take a stance, please be smart enough to do it somewhere that matters: reddit, twitter, event streams or even blizzcon. Right now, youā€™re having as much impact as if you were shouting at a brick wall.

You canā€™t even know it has no impact.

Point me in the right direction then, I donā€™t see what Iā€™m missing.

??

1 Like

Dohā€¦ of course he/she can know that. On a internet forum everyone has perfect knowledge about the past, present and future.

:octopus: ( this emoji makes as much sense in this context as OP does)

2 Likes

Yes this is also true about anykind of knowledge regarding any politics any religion any social Status and or Event, Art, physics, chemics and what else you can think about for about a vast majority ou f people on the internetā€¦

Or at least many would claim

Also the Octopuss is adoreable

1 Like

QFT
more charactersdasdwqeqwdjqwd!ā€œ#Ā¤!ā€# 12oej kdfjsa !"E !"edasiojhsaih osaisaiuhdawuyiwqeqweiuh wqnd sajkndjksan jkcsan kja

I dont know wgat Qft meansā€¦

Quantum Field Theory?