Greed greedy and even more greed

So to my big surprice blizzard wants me to pay for another season pass !!! I have prepaid for the new expansion and gotten the season pass but now they want to pay for one more season pass to play BGs… wtf is this ? This game is starting to cost more then 2 trible aaa games for ps5 or xbox.
On another note i still dont even have all the cards from the expansion yet even thoe i have payed alot all rdy. And then this for Bgs this is just the drop for me i have preordered every single expansion since the beta and spend alot but 2 freaking seasonpass is just the drop soooo much greeed in this sick company and sadly the gameplay is only going one way down.
Thanks for s hit blizzard hope you enjoy my money because you will not get another euro with this greedy crab… Feel free to check my account and see how much i have spend…
I truly hope you will fix you company when microsoft takes over…
Rant done :slight_smile:

17 Likes

Dude, I was thinking the same thing when I realized that I do not have the perks for BGs anymore - and those used to be part of pre-order bundle. And exactly as you say - they are just trying to milk more money out of us. New game currency and stuff.

Hell NO!

9 Likes

Yeah 100% they are milking so hard and its just enough for me atleast.

2 Likes

At least to do something right. Their whole job sucks. I got the quest with left / right golden, my opponent got the quest for 5 attacks :smiley: Just think I got golden wolf and baron, he got +5 attacks on his/her demons. So balanced, those people are beyoung retarded. They only want money but have no brain. Fuken retards, and I won, I do not complain. Just observe how obsolete their brains are

1 Like

Its outrageous to change how we can pay for it and demand more cash. Between this and the fact I can’t complete a battle ground without being kicked out. Blizzard were already in thin ice and now I feel we need to publicly tell all others how shoddy they are

1 Like

If anyone from Blizzard sees this: the new season pass and the battleground quests are just a matter of taste I guess. But why the hell aren’t you letting us buy the season pass / BG perks with gold anymore???
100% not going to spend real life money for the BG season pass and strongly considering quitting HS altogether.

7 Likes

I uninstalled after realizing that I can’t buy the perks with gold anymore.

7 Likes

Look at my battletag. You think I would give you money after these years?

I hope anyone involved with the milking of your players gets fired when Intel buys ATVI and your carrer gets limited for ever to mobile market.

You are out of excuses. Happy to pay 50€ for AOEIV :wink:

GREEDISGOOD what the hell?) Blizzard you are the “BEST”! So they want us to pay for BUGGED product EVEN MORE MONEY! Played 4 games in BG and last 3 games got kicked from the game any try to reconnect fails waited 10m to see if the game will reconnect and nothing get bored and shut down it… UNNINSTALED! GLHF! Hello Gwent i’m BACK!

4 Likes

I can understand they want some money back for the investments they did in BG, but FIFTEEN bucks? That’s insane.

1 Like

Who in their right mind would pay for something unfinished and broken?
Collect as much coin then discontinue the game Blizz? This is the 3rd card game i am experiencing this in. Always goes the same way…

So all the gold is now useless? Guess you can still buy packs for gold, but they will remove this possibility soon according to the patch notes. Great incentive to complete the rewards track where useless gold is the main reward :smiley: I played this game only for BG, but without the possibility to buy the season pass for gold or convert the gold into your new currency - I’ll be abandoning Hearthstone.

1 Like

They do get it back from skins and other useless stuff ppl buy. But that they make another season pass is to much and then some stupid new money to milk even more is just way way to much…

Yeah, blizzard is getting a joke more and more. but what to expect good blizzard days are over!

but theres a very simple truth guys… if you stop waste money on there weird stuff, they wont do more of it and have to overthink it… like that they dont see one more cent from me

1 Like

It’s sad to see how they ruined HS as well…
I uninstalled HS and battle.net client since there is no reason for it anymore.

Hopefully Dreamhaven can release a game at some point that reminds us of the old Blizzard…

1 Like

Yep. I’ve lived through and accepted a lot of bad moves, regarding their games, from Blizzard the last ten years or so but today I had enough. Just uninstalled. Bye everybody. Hope you all find great entertainment to a fair cost in the future cause that’s what I’ll be looking for :slight_smile:

Also notice how some BG rewards are spread across the normal battle pass too… Which isn’t p2w but very predatory of them nonetheless, since someone who plays solely BGs still has to pay TWICE to get all BG rewards. They did the same sh!t on Diablo Immortal with Empowered Battle Pass and gems that costed over 2k each, data showed its a viable market strategy and now they try to apply the same logic on all of their games.

2 Likes