Hearthstone is zero fun

Dont think I ever played this Game when it was so little fun.

I hit plat 10 and got super bored of just playing the same 2 decks Ramp Druid and Beast Druid so I thought myself I really like Quest Druid.

Long story short, playing this Game is incredibly unenjoyable if you dont shill out a lot of money or play cheap strong aggro decks.

It feels literally impossible to get any reasonable amount of dust in a reasonable amount of time to make any cards aswell.

How are you supposed to get a lot of dust? Why is literally everyone only playing Theotar, Denathrius, Imp Curse Warlock?

How can you have so many cards and expansions available and yet there are only 2-3 decks at best for each class possible?

Either you play a deck you have zero fun with (Hello Relic DH, super fun to play when you dont have all legendaries, not) or you just uninstall the Game? Am I missing something?

1 Like

Because blizz employees sucks and cant balance properly a game? Stop expecting quality and good content you won’t get it

Yeah if you want to play a variety of top decks, you unfortunately do have to shill out the ÂŁÂŁÂŁ.

Typically the best you can do for free (completing all quests given) is have every common/rare and enough of a dust flow to have 1 T1 deck at all times (i.e. have a top deck with enough access dust to pivot when nerfs come).

If that’s not enough and you don’t want to put £££ in them unfortunately it’s probably not the game/system for you.

Winning with jank is my thing so they can’t get rid of me :smile:

It’s quite unlikely that a more fun and intuitive digital card game would be released in the near future, and even if that happens, I doubt I’ll cross over. I’ve been building up my card collection for years, and it’s endless fun through its various modes.

But Hearthstone is a game that is not very friendly towards new players, that much I agree with. And it’s unfortunate.

Tbh I am not sure I would even touch this Game if it didnt have the Warcraft charme attached to it.

But yeah, I got more and more demotivated the last couple days, and my last run apart from today was 7 days ago. Think it says enough. Want to love the Game but the absolute greed and crappy Dust system from Blizzards side is unbelievable.

I am for example interested in making a hunter or a shaman deck, but how exactly would you ever get there unless you are kissed by the God of RNG himself with card packages or pumping out 100€+? Its just so frustrating.

If your a long term f2p player that looks after your collection (only ever dust to craft except every nerfed card) then you build up a reserve but it does take a long time. You should have all the commons/rares but yeah epics/legendaries will cost ÂŁÂŁÂŁ to get quickly unfortunately.

In our country we say “baga-mi-as pula-n el de joc” to express our frustration, the lack of fun and also to express the fact that we don’t care anymore. That being said, baga-mi-as pula-n el de joc de cacat. It’s easy, try saying that while playing other games and you won’t touch blizzard games anymore :slight_smile: . I made a really big mistake with buying a battle pass, but mistakes only happen once in my life, so Blizzard will see 0 pennies from me for as long as Heartstone goes.

2 Likes

Don’t forget baga-mi-as pula in mortii lor de developeri infecti. It helps to

Neah , developers are just mindless puppets . They do what they are told…the others “visioners” are the ones to blame. But surely it helps phycological , I do that sometimes.