Hearthstone, pls Stop adding new game modes to game

Hi. I had something to say. Please do not continue to add new game modes to Heartstone! Focus on the main part of the game instead. The game is getting worse and I, as an old player, am really sad to see that other parts of the game are being taken care of instead of the main part. This routine is not interesting. For example, this new part of Mercenary is really a nonsense part in my opinion, and by doing so, only Hearthstone game is transformed from a small and light game into a heavy and boring game, and what happened to Word of Warcraft is repeated, that is, only focus. On adding new things and not addressing the essence of the game. I think with this routine, Hearthstone will be destroyed soon. I hope game developers, instead of focusing on adding new things to the game, focus on main game. Thanks

8 Likes

Do let me know if you have any other grievances with Blizzard. Iā€™ll be sure to mention it all when I Zoom them next month.

1 Like

Yes, Blizzard please stop making this game fun.

4 Likes

The most accurate comment in one word. Bravo Kingsbounty.

1 Like

Thanks bro . Iā€™m glad we agree <3

1 Like

The game at its current form is much better than it was upon release. So much stuff has been added, for the better.
In 2014, there was only Ranked, Casual and Arena. Now look at it.

Those of us who are nostalgic for the Classic days can always play Classic .
The best thing about Hearthstone is being able to choose what mode you want to play.

1 Like

Yea but battleground duel brawl ā€¦ I think they are enough dude!! even those are so manyā€¦
Really better accept it if they focus on The main game ā€˜ā€˜Wildā€™ā€™ ā€˜ā€˜stdā€™ā€™ and Eventually battle ground thatā€™s so better. those are enough!! even duel is bad mode and now mercenary has been added too! This seems hearthstone is now not a game,Those are a few small games.

I agree with you, Blizzard only want have more people playing their games and they dont have effort improving the main Hearthstone game

1 Like

Iā€™m glad you agree <3
Thanks so much

The Hearthstone team has grown since 2014 so now they have more people to divide between the various design tasks,

I donā€™t think the addition of new modes hurts the main game. Some fans didnā€™t like the quest lines added in the latest expansion, but that doesnā€™t have anything to do with Mercenaries, other than both being released during the same time period.

1 Like

I dont mind more modes as long as they support some old one ā€¦for me its wild, its abandoned also arena feels abandoned

2 Likes

by sure when new modes added more , old ones will be forgottenā€¦

mercenaries could have been a fun thing to do once in a while like other solo content or duels. Sadly this is being stopped due to it being milked for cash with it having its own card packs.

the fighting pit is dominated by certain op combis and unlocking things trough single player for free is a huge grind. Far bigger than trying to unlock cards in the normal game.

Mercenaries feels like it was intended to be the minigame for the mission table in WoW instead.

All about $$$$$$$$ā€¦ more modes, more ways to monetize gameā€¦ but ā€œMehrcenariesā€ its just mehā€¦ and a huge grind fest that gets boring too fast, already bored lol.
Sad story of gaming nowadaysā€¦ money, money, money.
Only decent fair mode is Battlegrounds, where you donā€™t need to spend a cent to be good, your decisions make you win, simpleā€¦ all the rest is made to make you spend money.

Blizzard destroyed this game since naxxramas. Look what they have done, getting worse every day and they still not realized it yet.

Reasonable: They become incompetent! I miss old blizzard!

1 Like

I think they are aware
PS: They have excellent design team.
Especially the last quest packs. The animations on the task take an hour.

They make new modes because they make more cash, i agree they are clearly not coving the whole game anymore, i know you said no more modes, but hear me out. A game mode where only classic cards and 1 expension pack at a time can be used and it cycles through all the expansions weekly so we can use older cards without needing to be in the chaos of wild.

A trash mode does not make a game fun LOL

Right, so only the modes that you deem as worthy are fine, but all the others you dislike are just trash regardless if they are actually popular among other players. Gothca.

1 Like