Hello there need some help

So i didnt play since bloody highschool, that mean jade druid era, i logged in again cause of my gf, i spended 20 min claiming stuff i recived i dunno from where, what is the main class to play? Also how i do unlock that dk class it must be bought or??? I have all the cards till jade including both normals and gold and like 100 packs unnopened so i think i can craft any deck is there, also there is any patch expansion or nerf coming up this days??? cause il wait till they settle up

To unlock the DK class you have to do the latest solo adventure.

There should be a balance patch soon in the next week or so.

The next expansion is due early April which is also when rotation happens.

As a returning player you should have 5 loan decks to use for a week, one of which you get to keep. I’d recommend the Warlock one as it’s a solid aggro deck that loses the least in April.

IIRC the free packs will only be from the latest 4 sets so you want to open packs from the other 2 standard sets one at a time until you hit a legendary (guaranteed 1 in the first 10 packs). After you’ve got that legendary (not the 2 you’ll get for opening 1 pack of that set) you want to ignore packs from the 3 oldest expansions in standard (they’ll be in order), opening Sunken (pretty sure that was the first this year XD), Castle or Lich packs with gold is fine or saving until April.