Heroic Dalaran Heist unbeatable with certain classes?

Dear people,

Since the Heist is online i played it quite a lot, mostly heroic and mostly with Warrior and Rogue. This is not because they are the most fun, but simply because there is almost no possibility to win with these classes. Every other class i take max of 10 tries to complete a run.

I felt needy to know if there are more people experiencing this or that my luck is just terrible when playing with these 2 particular classes. With the warrior i have 112 bosses defeated and just 2 runs completed, the first and the fourth i believe. With the Rogue its slightly better but i havent played that one for quite a while now, 63 and 2. The others i have a max of 50 bosses but for 3 runs. quite a big difference.

So is it just me or are warrior and rogue really worse than the others? Please share your experiences!

I’ve just got up to Khadgar with rogue on heroic and, admittedly, I’ve only gotten this far because I got 2 treasures that double my health. On Kalec I had 260 starting health and won by fatigue with about 30 health left. To be fair my card draw was awful, but still…

They test it, so it was won at least once (for sure, but most likely more times) when they tested it

Im only using Warrior, Rogue and Mage since every other class has been designed but as always not been tested.

Bomb Warrior and KB rogue simply breaks the game, which is good because some of the bosses are just f… ridiculous. As for mage, card cost reduction provides some positives against their vastly inferior deck choices.

Another spring, another disappointing PVE content. Well, fingers crossed for the next year i guess.

Well i have 170 bosses defeated with warrior and i still dont have Wing 4 checked… i dont get this shat, its like always behind. I dont even enjoy this class anymore.

This is success, guys, it worked :smiley: