HS stuck on loading Screen ON PC not MAC

I didnt play since 2-3 month. Ill comeback… update everything on the launcher… Start the game… The game open but it stuck on the loading screen. Cant access the menu. On PC - I can play on EU or Asia… not America. I can connect on my Phone. Not my PC…

3 Likes

Same for me but Im on mac. Tried restarting, logging out and logging in. Checked for updates, I have the latest.

Just when im dying to get some battlegrounds in :slight_smile:

3 Likes

On Mac Here, Tried deleting the HearthStone directory. The Download starts, and stops almost immediately.

The directory is almost empty, and hence there is nothing to start.

This started somewhat after the latest patch.

1 Like

Same here on mac as well… when re-installing HS installation takes less than a minute and installs almost nothing!

1 Like

same here on mac, hopefully itll be fixed soon

Same here, also mac, please release a fix soon.

Was working fine, downloaded the “patch” now won’t launch when i click “play”. On a Mac

1 Like

have the same problem, it is getting pretty annoying

Have the same problem as Suki2009, everything was working fine untill the “patch” and thus won’t launch even though it says that it is launching. Also on Mac

on mac here too - doesnt even boot the hearthstone window from Bnet UI, sits there and the defaults back to Play button. Seems problem occured after HS update, possibly bnet update too ?

MacOs 10.13.6

Hey there,

For those reporting issues with MacOS, the issue should now be resolved. More info here: Cannot install the game on mac - #8 by Tyrskorn-2108.

For Baltack, or anyone else having issues on PC, have a look at this page for more info and troubleshooting steps:

If it’s only happening in a specific region, an additional step to try would be changing the language in the Blizzard app between English (US) and English (UK).

I have the same issue (stuck on the Hearthstone loading screen) on one of my PCs, logged into the Americas region. I tried all the suggestions on the linked troubleshootiong page. No luck. I even tried changing the language from English (US) to (UK). Still didn’t work.

I get past the loading screen in the European region, but of course don’t have my collection or friends.