I give up playing BG's

This game is so f… I give up… I hope you enjoy my money because you wont get anymore Blizzard… You keep releasing this unbalanced piece of s… and expect us to pay you money? Please people stop being pay pigs.

Why would you need to pay money if you only play BG? 2000 gold per expansion is less than you’d make from playing the mode.

I also play different modes… But i mainly like to play BG atm well i used to anyway…

wut? how and why are you paying to play Bg’s? Sure bg’s have become pretty unbalanced since the last update since dragon and demons are pretty much always the winners. But its still more balanced than those annoying questlines wich basicly just crap on the opponent after doing a short quest line. Even the side quests we previously had already take way longer to do than the main quests.

Atleast in battlegrounds everyone has the same chances

Battlegrounds pass, I guess.
If someone plays that mode a fair bit, I could see why someone might want that.

i play battlegrounds alot as well. But there is no read to pay with actual money. You can easily earn gold in the game to pay for that if you just make sure to do the weekly quests

Well Brokan in Mercquests unbeatable cheatin c$%! character thx Blizzretard!!

Yeah, Blizzard took something perfectly enjoyable and managed to **** it all up.

Playing this game is getting more and more irritating with each update/expansion. Everything seems to be hyper rng atm… One word: leapfrogger. And maybe I’m being paranoid, but I swear, this frigging game just picks the worst possible scenario…

Some characters seem to have lower chances of getting certain minion types in the tavern (especially if their hero power has something to do with them eg Chenvaala).
I don’t know… seems to me like they lost the plot.

1 Like

isnt that blizzard in general these days. only caring about sqeeuzing out money. just look at the state of WoW and how the warcraft3 remake went. The current meta is in hearthstone is pretty much purely there force people to buy the latest stormwind expansion. Because its pretty much impossible to win without this unless you play classic ranked

btw, just finished a game of battlegrounds…
last battle for the 1st place. my opponent went for the beasts. had a single 12/18 baron on the board. I couldn’t find zapp, so…
there were 3 minions left on the board at the end of the battle:

321/248 parrot
298/212 parrot
301/292 goldrinn

there were no murlocs and, believe it or not, I couldn’t find anything poisonous in the tavern.

I would be ok loosing to 100/100 beasts. really. but wtff is that? do the developers know maths at all? what were you thinking when you came up with the mechanics of that bloody leapfrogger?

Even Kripp said this meta is sadge.

Nerf that card or just remove it… The game isn’t fun with that crap in play.