I still don't understand how exactly does this matchmaker work in Standart?

Like, there is a reason I am not a Gold ranked, not even talking about Platinum and Diamond ranks. There is a reason I win only once per 5 matches because of poor card draws, and other factors.

And you give me opponents who have Legendary card backs. I mean, sure. They could get that Legendary in Wild or some seasons ago. Then, when I add them to friend, or they friend me, and I look into their ranks, I see Diamond 2, Diamond 1, Platinum 3. In Standart. While I have Silver 2 and can’t progress further.

is this some kind of joke? There is a reason they are that high and I am this low. Give me my opponents of MY SKILL level, not some Diamond 2 players who show they know how to play. Like seriously.

No one understand it for sure I think… but if you play standard ranked then you can’t get a Diamond 2 player I think if you are only Silver 2… that can happen only if you play standard casual… If you play casual then you can get any ranked enemy I think because there is no rank risk in it… it is just for fun… Maybe you can see his Wild mode rank… I don’t know how the game shows the ranks in friend mode… maybe you see always the highest.

Are you playing with netdecks or it is your own created one? Half of the game is your deck, the other half is how you can play with it. I get impossible enemies as well many times, Platinum 2 was the highest rank I could reach and usually that happens only every month 20th day… until that, the game gives me impossible fights in 75%… You also need experience about the current tactics of the enemies to be able win. I am not using netdeck btw… I create my own deck… But you need to know one thing, you can’t create a deck which can beat everything because there is no balance in the game… and thats what I hate the most… when my time is waisited… So I am not paying a single cent for this game because it is not worth my money… or my time either… I rather do something else then waiste my afternoons here with the same rank and 1 win / 1 lose rate for weeks after Platinum 10…

If you saw my legendary card back, I’m at silver 10 (maybe 8 or 9, I did win a few games yesterday). I’m not sure exactly how they do the match making but ranking really doesn’t mean anything these days where it retains your bonus stars for a few months.

Blame net dekkers and streamers mate.
The pure laziness has castrated this high potential game.

The MMR matchmaking system doesn’t take into account if the player has been in Legend before or not, as the rank itself is irrelevant to it. But I take it as a compliment if I face stuff like Diamond-tier opponents. Especially if I manage to snag a win.

oi blud I netdeck watch what your saying cuz srs