I want to play quest warrior…

Hello,

I played alot of warlock, mage and DH recently, and the winrate was about 65% so nothing to complain about. Because i wanted to play another class that i like, i chose (quest) warrior. But i cannot seem to win with quest warrior. I cannot remember the last time i won using quest war. I started playing warrior around silver on ladder, and 9/10 games are warlocks. I am getting really frustrated with the current meta and was wondering if anyone found a good quest warrior deck that is enjoyable and has a decent win-rate.

Thanks.

I really like the one with the Armor package.
Quest Warrior is among the funnest.
You can make substitutions as suits you. Troublemaker instead of Lothar or Rattlegore, for instance, Lord Barov for the Viper.

Pirate Questline

Class: Warrior

Format: Standard

Year of the Gryphon

1x (1) Raid the Docks

2x (1) Shield Slam

2x (1) Shiver Their Timbers!

2x (1) Stage Dive

2x (2) Harbor Scamp

1x (3) Bulwark of Azzinoth

2x (3) Cargo Guard

1x (3) Rustrot Viper

2x (3) Stormwind Freebooter

1x (4) Kargath Bladefist

1x (4) Outrider’s Axe

2x (4) Rancor

2x (4) Sword Eater

2x (5) Brawl

2x (5) Shieldmaiden

2x (5) Stonemaul Anchorman

1x (6) Kresh, Lord of Turtling

1x (7) Lothar

1x (9) Rattlegore

AAECAaGrBAi+uQP5wgOr1AOO7QOP7wPH9QOY9gPQ+QMLtd4Dwd4Dj+0D1fEDlfYDlvYDl/YDz/sDiKAEiaAE7aAEAA==

To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone

I honestly want to play a Quest Warrior package that uses all the quests. That’d be funny to play.

You play standard or wild? I used questline warrior from D5 to legend rank 79 in Wild so I guess it does good if you pilot it well.

arrrr

Class: Warrior

Format: Wild

2x (1) Bloodsail Deckhand

2x (1) N’Zoth’s First Mate

1x (1) Patches the Pirate

1x (1) Raid the Docks

2x (1) Sky Raider

2x (1) Southsea Deckhand

2x (2) Fogsail Freebooter

2x (2) Harbor Scamp

2x (2) Parachute Brigand

2x (2) Ship’s Cannon

1x (3) Ancharrr

2x (3) Bloodsail Cultist

1x (3) Rokara

2x (3) Skybarge

2x (3) Southsea Captain

1x (4) Eater of Secrets

2x (4) Sword Eater

1x (5) Leeroy Jenkins

AAEBAQcGrwSIrwKRvALerQOV7QOY9gMM1AX7D4KwAoiwAtytA92tA+mwA7XeA/7nA5X2A6aKBK+gBAA=

To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone