If you want to balance in BG!

Poison & Shield

This is so stupid to have all poison and shield, you are not going to win against it. Remove those from BG!

Gain +hp/dmg

You have to reduce to +1 hp/dmg, not like you can gain +2 or +4 hp/dmg, IF you dont hit those cards first, you are doomed.

Divine shield/poisonous are indeed a number one spot build, but right now with the removal of gentle megasaur that setup is way more uncommon now to face then previously was the case.

Ofcourse those amalgams are wanted by everyone from tier 6 because of the adaptation into divine shield and poisonous and the versatility of being considered all races.

From my expierence in the current battlegrounds there are more ways now with different builds to reach a number one spot and poisonous is not one of them but could be.
and it wont matter if you reduce the buffs by 1/1 since the value’s remain the same.
Someone with a 30/30 minion hitting a 34/34 minion instead of 50/50 54/54 does not change the game that much.

I am currently fine with how it is since you have way more variety in different setups at the end.
Some runs ago i managed to reach first with a bomb deck with 3 golden kaboom bots and a golden rivendare and 2 kangor’s.

Most i see in end builds are 1-3 amalgams or a murloc with posion/divine shield because it is strong but not unbeatable.
And removing a high stats minion from your board to make place for a unstable ghoul is one way to pop those divine shields if you are not favored by the match up against your opponent.

Poison+Divine Shield was really horrible. Nowdays it’s not common, actually i haven’t seen that many since the removal of Megasaur. I’ve seen people have a single Murloc with the dual combo, useful indeed but not enough for many type of builds in the game.
For the buff cards i don’t have problems either. Yes, strange that some give just +1/+1 and others +2/+2, but i find it more strange Murlocs that buff every minion on the board. And if the problem is “you’re not hitting them first” then most probably too many people are going the same tribe and you should change your composition. And even with the +2 buffs there are cards that can upscale quite fast making them not even count sometimes.
Personally speaking, after the removal of Megasaur and Cannon, Battlegrounds has become fun and balanced once more, i’m enjoying the games i’m having.

Look at this screenshot.

https: //imgur . com/ 5nOt6o9

BG is so broken!

blud manz doesn’t even play BG but its fine learn to play (bruv).

Yeah I expect Jandice to be nerfed. So far they always have nerfed any hero that has had too high a wr, so just wait for the change, as they’ve all come pretty quick when it’s been related to heroes.