Im done whith Bg cause murlocs

In the last days, i ALLWAYS hit in the top 4 two or 3 murlocdudes. Its the easyest and strongest comb in the game.
I dont want to hate what i dont know, so i tried it for 2 times:

1. Spam murlocs
  2. beat nearly every opponent or take minor dmg
  3. lvl fast, become a lot of tripples cause you only need murlocs
  4. Profit.
    How i say it. 2 times tried, 2 times first place whith no problems.
    Its a totaly bullsh… and skillless tactic and destroyed bg cause i dont want to play a game who i dont have the chance to make a first place if i not use exact this tactic or i have the luck (i have never luck) and have a good nice match whithout murlocs. Its a shame, cause i havnt have so much fun whith HS since years.
    Blizzard, pls fix it…now

Yeah Murlocs are too strong currently. Though keep in mind that pool is shared, so not everyone will able to build a strong Murloc board. But yeah, if you wanna reach top 1 or 2, you gotta go for the murlocs.

Today i came first with a crazy Mech / Pogo build with Nefarian… but honestly, Nefarian did 80% of the work, by destroying those Divine Shields, then oneshotting any Murlocs with those juicy Pogos. Pretty meme’y and definitely not consistent enough and if it wasnt Nefarian, i would still lose to Divine Shield+Poison.

Mrrlrlglglglgl!.. windfury/poison sound on the background

The horror!

1 Like

The biggest problem with Murlocs for me is, that they get poisonous way too easy and way too much!
Only beast tribal has poisonous and that’s a 6 star minion!
If you play clever you can nearly always at least force a standstill and try to add some more power the next round…

Technically true but thx to amalgan everyone can buff mechs beasts demons and even pirates with cheap poison

True but you only got one cheap poison minion, while Murloc can grant it to every minion on the bord. :wink:

Like i said :slight_smile: technically true

Also in demons and mechs amalgans can be huge as well

No question its easier for murlocs

And another point is, that Murloc doesn’t need to get beyond level 4 really, since all you need is at level 4.
They need to spread the Murlocs to stage 3 and some on stage 5 (the discover one for example) and toxfin clearly as a stage 6!

Demon needs rank 5 for Malganis and the buff be presents, Mech needs rank 5 for the Junkbot and beasts need rank 6 for Mother Grizzly.

When now Murlocs need to invest into their ranks too for a turn, this could lead to a better balance between classes.
Since as it is now, Murloc has a free turn, others need to waste to upgrade.

Poison is the biggest problem, just lost a game where i had a Battlemaster 20/450 to a 2/1 poison this is just retarded that 1 buff destroys so much work for 1 minion

1 Like