Implement statistics plz

Hello there

Pretty new to this site.

I have recently started playing HS again with a more competetive mindset this time. At the moment im strugling with moving further from rank 5. I know that I am perhaps not good enough or my deck sucks or whatever, but to improve my game it would really help if you Blizzard implemented statistics so that we are able to see which matchups we often win/lose against. Which cards where choosen in the mulligan and so on. That way its easier to analyse games and learn from mistakes.

I wonder why this is not implemented?

And I doubt that I am the first person to ask for it.

Thx for reading

Hi Bohr

Firstly let me start by saying that achieving rank 5 is nothing to be sniffed at, that’s a good standard to be reaching so I wouldn’t worry about you or your deck sucking because that’s clearly not the case.

That being said, it’s great to see that you still want to get better. As you say, though, there is no way in game to track your statistics, which is a shame, but if you are playing on a computer you can use external programs such as decktracker among others to achieve the same result. These programs are not considered to be rule breaking by Blizzard so feel free to use them if you think they might help you. If you only play on mobile I’m not sure if there is anything similar you can use though.

Sites like HSReplay.com are also good for looking at deck/archetype statistics as well as providing other statistical information like mulligan and matchup stats which can be useful for gaining insight into things like cards you shouldn’t keep on mulligan or which opponents you’re likely to be unfavoured against (but that doesn’t mean you can’t still grab a win)

Hope this is helpful

Thx for your reply.

I will definitely look into that site and allready have. It does exactly what I need.
Are you using the site yourself? Wonder if the premium edition is worth it?

Do we have any blue post or other official statement about this site or similar addons being legit to use?
It would be a shame to get an account ban and lose my cards. But from watching the site and the number of games played I can see that alot players must be using it - but that doesnt make it legit :wink:

Thx again

Well as someone who uses card tracker and as from other posts people have made decktracker is a great tool, even popular hearthstone streamers use it and as far as i know that hasnt got them banned or got them kicked off the list to join special events and what it does isnt really cheating as its just keeping track of cards being played which anyone could do if they just grab a piece of paper and start writing the cards used, it doesnt reveal the deck of enemy player and yours is only revealed because you made it so you should know whats in it

Long story short all it does is keep track of stuff, many people included famous hearthstone players use it and i have yet to hear a case were they got banned for it

I had premium for a couple of years (in fact it’s still active although I stopped paying for it) and it is worth it if you want to get more filters for the meta and more information about your play.

They are legit to use for many years. I don’t recall where the info was posted but years ago, Ben Brode, the main figure of Hearthstone at the time said something in the lines of “if the add-ons do something that you could do with pencil and paper, they are legit”.

Being a data guy myself, I vouch for Hearthstone Deck Tracker and HSReplay for personal statistics and daily analysis. However, keep in mind that using HSReplay without skepticism leads to some biased views. For meta analysis, ViciousSyndicate reports still rules as the true and only king of unbiased meta reports.