Invokers of Hope - Mercenaries Quest

Wish I had read all of this before completing this 4 times mixing my team up each time and doing things like not summoning a demon and not resurrecting or taking the bomb coin. sigh

1 Like

For the Annointed Blades one, you can use pets summoned by Jaina/Tamsin and you can have Ice Wall from treasures.

But yeah, the quality on these is abysmal and since they usually fix bugs months later, wouldn’t hold your breath getting these fixed during this timed event.

2 Likes

How incredibly stupid of an oversight.

can confirm, only fight and summoned water elemental, still worked

Same here pure caster team and didnt complete

For me too. Did it twice with different 100% caster team, but did not complete.

As covered in the messages above: you can’t pick any Boons on the way, nor SPUD bomb. Everything else seems to be ok. And similar hidden limitations apply to later quests too.

I have the same problem, I did the quest yet no progress for doing it, will we get progress after it is hotfixed or will we have to redo it?

Wouldn’t wait, you have just 11 more days to complete the quest chain. Or thereabouts. Finished mine so don’t see the timer yet.

Btw, both of the Balinda quests (last two on the chain): one team that works = Malfurion, Lady Anacondra, Bru’kan. Nuke down fire add, do not let any lesser elementals hit you, avoid using Malfurion’s Roots ability (10 frost vulnerability for that round) and heal Malfurion with Anacondra if need be. Once the frost add dies too, you’ve basically won the match, the boss itself does nothing dangerous. If you don’t have Malfurion or have trouble with him, Brightwing + Chi-Ji + Sinestra is also a very strong team for this boss. First two handle healing, Sinestra’s bleed and aoe wipes out enemies. Good luck!