It is no fun playing against a warrior

It is no fun playing against a warrior
The game is very unbalanced
Now when I play against a warrior I will give it for lost, it is a waste of time
Again they want to put a robot in the game “The resurgence of the robot”
Please get out of the game “Dr. Boom, Mad Genius”

1 Like

What deck are you playing with?

its not fun to play agains with any decjk

the problem is not just that warrior is broken, some decks have a higher winrate.
the problem is mostly that warrior is super boring and frustrating to play against and blizzard keeps forgetting to nerf dr boom and the infinite devastators

There are a few decks that have decent success against warrior. I believe both mech and spell hunter are performing well against it. Mech pally, Dragon Mage and Resurrect Priest both appear to be performing well against it too. You could always fight fire with fire, Control warriors worst matchup its Mecha’thun warrior.
Aside from the hunter decks though I’m not sure how those others are performing on the ladder in general.

I get what you’re saying about it being not fun to play against, but if you’re winning most of those matches against warrior it might improve your enjoyment level somewhat

Every hunter and dragon mages are able to beat warriors. Other decks are around 50%.

i played both of those and i did get a good winrate but even when i win agianst warriors the games are just no fun at all.

Turn 9 , I play with spell druid who btw has - 2 mana draw 3c , and 7 mana draw 5c - vs bomb warrior. I hover over the decks he has 7 cards remaining into his deck i have 20. With what is suppose to be one of the best drawing class Druid i get totally run over by warrior. Do some balance of drawing power Blizzard. Priest is dead because it has literally 0 cards that draw. And no help with dragons synergy also.

Ok lets start was Demon Hunter, the Hunter , Priest and now Warrior. People love to complain when we it stop in a minds eye probably never.

to true bruv. big up yourself and myself.