Loading screen (written HEARTSTONE) it stops there and dont get in the main menu

Hi,

When i open the game, on loading screen (written HEARTSTONE) it stops there and dont get in the main menu. When i change the region, it starts and my game begin from the very beginning. It’s awkward. Please help me guys.

THX.

1 Like

same here, just got a battleground key and now i stuck in the loading screen

1 Like

Hey guys!

Sorry that you’re having some troubles getting stuck on the loading screen!

This could be happening due to a few reasons, but you can find the most common fixes for them here: https://battle.net/support/article/20513

Hope they help, and you can enjoy the rest of your weekend playing some Hearthstone! ^^

1 Like

that stupid article doesnt help

Dude your not the only one same problem here. What can I do.

Logged in to specifically tell you that linked article is idiotic and most likely hasn’t helped a single person since it’s been written.

Instead of linking that bullcrap please do your job and provide actual technical feedback.

2 Likes

I tried all of the commands in the bullet list provided in the link and none of them worked.

Strangely enough it works on Americas and Asia but not on EU.

I to am having this issue but mine is can’t load in the american server but can on EU. not sure of the fix either. I’ve done all the steps and haven’t gotten any results.

I did get mine to work finally. Here are the steps that I used to fix my issue in the link below. I also deleted the blizzard entertainment folder as well as battle net in the location the link gives you. I hope this helps cause I know it’s frustrating not being able to access your stuff.