Love Hearthstone but gameplay is not great anymore

I don’t know what has happened, but there seems to be no strategy involved anymore. People just wait and do the same things - Particularly Mage and Priest. I don’t care if I lose but it’s just not challenging or fun anymore. I don’t want to build the decks people seem to be playing with - it’s boring. Boo. Hopefully some balance can be brought back somehow.

3 Likes

How come everyone that lost to some deck and claim that some decks are not challenging, whine that he don’t want to play this deck because its boring and what not.

If you think those decks are not challenging, go make them and see what your winrate will be with them. See if you just play cards or you have to think, what and when to play something. And you’ll probably learn the weaknesses of those “boring” decks that will give you idea how to play against them in the future.

1 Like

The majority of people playing on the same deck makes you bored. Having fun ? Always the same situation…Think about it. always same deck ( % 70 ) Minumum different decks & You’re right.
It was not like that before. Usually the first design is always true. ( % 60 )
One day, i hope everything will be as before :wink:
Proposal: There are beautiful channels on youtube, watch them. They make beautiful decks far from Meta. ( at least for fun )
(+)
We criticize this game because we love it.