Mass disenchant

As a mostly free to play player. I’d love the option to be able to mass disenchant cards. Especially when the core set rotates.

It’s be nice as an “okay you don’t play wild, so we’ll let you just dust your non-standard cards in a couple of clicks, rather than having to go through and disenchant a few hundred cards”

I’m in the same boat as you as I don’t play the collectible aspect of this game from expansions from ages ago.

I think the reason they don’t implement this is because you’d miss so many opportunities to be made felt guilt ridden “Are you sure you want to disenchant this? you will have less than 2 and not be able to play a mode you don’t care about” and then you have to spend all that time pressing ok, for EACH CARD.

Screw the mass disenchant. I’d settle with “stop asking me to confirm when I dust a card”.

The collection tab has a few dark patterns hoping you will waste dust, such as when you create a card and you misclick you create gold version (costs double).

Happened to me a few times. As I said this is a Dark Patttern look up what it is.