Mecha C’Thun to craft or not?!

What bothers me most about it is the time spent playing a match just for the opponent to play the card and leave you nothing to do to win.

It feels rotten playing a match of that tune period to lose that way.

Had resisted crafting the card but beginning to wonder if I should and join those match killers…

I crafted mechathun aldo my reasoning was purely just so i could beat lich king without having to spend extreme amounts of dust for every class, beyond that i dont really use mechathun decks as it can get boring to play and all you need is for someone to play some kind of counter card that forces you to play something early to make you lose

If you feel like you would be ok with long games and that you wouldnt get salty having your combo ruined then go ahead, if not there are plenty of legendarys to craft

I can understand your frustrations as I too feel the same about this card. A cheaper alternative is to play a warrior deck. With Omega Assembly and Dr Boom delivery drone hero power I have obtained C’Thun at least several times a day.

Mecha Cthun pries still one of the best counters to heavy controll decks in wild, and viable again with Thaurisian in standart so - yeah, i would craft it. But keep in mind that I enjoy combo OTK decks a lot. If this is not yur cup of tea - skip it. Probably never gonna be in tier 1 deck until rotation

This is not correct. His win condition is probably one of the hardest. Yes - it seems that he plays one card and boom- you’re done, but in reality his whole deck, each play is leading to this result, and you had many chances to counter it and apply preasure.

Look at it this way - if you play slow controlish deck and play it reactive vs mecha chtun deck (because you couldnt indetify it as such) - you are going to loose.

If you change your game plan to a tempo oriented agressive style - your chances for winning increase

Good controll warrior players (mech warrior OG) have beated my mecha chtun priest while it was in standart. Mediocre and bad players just gave me an ez win.