Mercenarys was fun until forced to do heroic

I havent played it since you hided the last weapon behind Heroic. I think it was the worst change ever made. Some of the heroics are just nuts. Even the last map is hard even on normal.
You destroyed normal heartstone by one shot mechanics, and huge power cards where you can in worst case loose before you can even get anything on the board. That was when I began to enjoy mercenarys to get away from that nonsense.
So back in time where you added the weapons behind heroics you just added the nonsense to mercenarys aswell.
Why isnt there just one game mode we can enjoy and relax without all this powercreep.
I just like doing the normal bountys and the heroic we need to do to the mercenary tasks, wich i can decide myself wich ones i do. To me this game mode is destroyed because its to difficult to get the weapons. All this mercs that require it is just on my bench. And I tryed to just play without them, and that was just not fun so leaved it back then.
The reason I tell this is because I need something to play because there isnt any good games these days, and I have a small hope that those weapons with be removed from heroic. But after so long i guess it dont, its just how I feel about it, and a last atempt to get it back to where it was fun.

I’ve found a lot of the new ones (i.e. the ones you need to beat to get the gear) to be way easier than the older ones. Plus a lot of it seems situational at best with the level 30/task 2 gear being better.

Hehe, there is a Summer sale at Steam till July 7th - I have bought lots of old games I liked to play :slight_smile: Now I wonder where will I find the time to play all of them again :slight_smile:

Regarding Mercenaries - well, I do not like the new weapon requirement too, but what I dislike even more is the rate they add new mercenaries :slight_smile: I lost track of them and just play with my favorites from the initial batch, but I do not dare to enter PvP :slight_smile:

Ty for the input. As long as it is this way I wont get back into it. I´m just a bit sad about it because i liked it a lot back before the weapon change.