Naxxramas: RELOADED

Slight Necro, but most of the other threads are cancer at the moment and BrotherRoga made a request for me to pimp out Maexxna. Wish granted.

That moment when you’re such a pathetically weak and boring Legendary minion, that someone on the General Discussion forum makes you go full circle and become Super OP.

Okay. Job done.
Hey…
Wait a minute, what on Azeroth is that!?

I KNEW IT!

2 Likes

haha, Maexxna is great!

And quite creative…

it could be a funny idea to have something like poisonous for heroes. I think there’s an adventure with a mission with that.

it would need to be a relatively robust minion with a battlecry like “summon 3 3/10 taunts that are immune to silencing” (not finetuned, just a prototype for the idea).

Yeesh, Khisana.
And I thought my sense of balancing was bad… :joy:

or smth like battlecry: “give your opponent 30 armor” + can’t pinch through armor. would prevent your opponent from healing basically. and some other drawback I suppose.

My version of Maexxna already has too much Text to be printed. What you’re suggesting sounds like a 1000 word Essay.

??? it is literally 8 words and a number.

Ok, maybe I’m dumb.
What are the 8 words?

“give your opponent 30 armor” + can’t pinch through armor

Used to be terrible, but now you’re making some great cards, I knew you’d come round :clap:

1 Like

You got any thoughts on any particular Naxxramas card I pulled out of my throat?

I think getting a reloaded versions of older expansions but have upgraded versions of popular cards. Something like Plague Lord, Loatheb that has a similar yet different effect.

Stitches, does it trigger all deathrattles, or only the one of that “friendly minion” you’re talking about, and what if there’s more of them?? I think the text should be the one of “Feign death” “Trigger all deathrattles on your minions”

other than that all cards seem to be just nice things people asked for before

Damn man, did someone steal your account? You’re like a completely different man!

1 Like

No, I’m still a Laughing Nightmare and YOU know it. :clown_face:

Posting here again because Honk Kong is everywhere.

Need a hand?

What was in those brownies, Thrall?

I was thinking the same :slight_smile:

Like a child who grew up(ish) in a couple of days

And i like that side of you CC

1 Like

Stop flattering me, both of you! I’ll blush! :blush:

1 Like

Its probably because you stopped using the E word xD

Who said I stopped? :smiling_imp:

1 Like