Nerf orc-estra in Hearthstone battlegrounds when?

Can you please nerf or remove this card already ???

YOu are doing wonderfull for many rounds and all of a sudden… poof… The opponent pops Orc-Estra and you can just instantly concede the game… they are buffing to the whole board into the thousands if not ten’s of thousand…

Who invented this Bs ???
and why isn’t it nerfed yet ???

We were stoked about DUO play and this 1 card is making the game unplayable…

Do a hotfix and fix it please… or better yet remove it…

3 Likes

Should not be nerft, take a good look @ quilboar, a 1-1 gem, but massieve when it is upgraded.
Now i do not say nerf quilboar, better take a look wich card need an upgrade.

Kinda enjoy BG right now, with many options.

Orc-estra litteraly goes berserk with minions having 4000 / 4000 … i never reached that with quilboar within a few turns.

2 Likes

Agreed, no Tribe has that kind of ramp up, slap some cleave/divine shields on the uber buffed minions and you cant even counter with poisonous. It’s annoying how my last x duos in a row were won by full boards of 1-2k AP/HP rando minions and that the only viable comp is Orc-estra.

Actually the card that needs to follow the Slammer into the bin is Rylak.

It’s a beast which means it can be reborn and the Baron makes it even more OP.

Orc estra is nothing without Rylak. Otherwise you may as well bring back Leap Frogger.

What do you mean Orc-Estra is nothing without Rylak ? Does 2k/2k or 4k/4k look like nothing to you ? -_-
Both card are horrible for the current meta.

To test, I played two Duos with Orc estra. One with Rylak and one without, instead using the Murloc that activates two battle cries.

Both games lead me to believe that Orc estra is fine and should not be binned.

The reason is that it buffs anything including your enemies and your own tavern minions. More often than not your warband is not buffed.

I have never seen 2k minions from Orc estra in a game. The players who claim this are matched against absolute amoebas that cannot play the game, let alone a scam card.

This is because of Blizzards broken matching system.

I think you didn’t realize just how to abuse orcestra well if you came to the conclusion it wasn’t broken. First of all Rylak orcestra isn’t supposed to be the payout, it’s supposed to be how you scale it so you can abuse it with other cards.

Let’s assume that you have a board of brann, 2 orcestras and golden reborn rylak for 3 turns. That alone is 48 orchestras proc. If you had a parrot procing your reborn rylak then double that, if you had a baron too then double that. In any case I had normal orcestras giving above +100/+100 myself and I had seen streamers go way above that.

Once your numbers are big enough/you are under damage cap, you sell rylak so you cannot lose the fight by unfortunate orcestra procs mid fight.

The payout is you using portal spells/wishing well spellcrafts to transfer orcestra to your partner who passes it back to you to choose what to buff, or you use trigger battlecry spells and deathscale to randomly proc orcestra. Honorable mention to the new spell that can turn a tier 4 or less minion golden, which you can use to golden orcestra, rylak or deathscale.

If nagas/elementals are in you can buy every minion in the shop apart from 1 (so all your random buffs either target that or friendly minions) and you also target it yourself to make it huge, and then you use shellemental spellcrafts on it. Then you freeze it and you just pass shellementals to make your minions even bigger, or if it’s a good minion like a cleave or divine shield minion you pass it to your teammate for anti scam. When your whole board is huge and you can easily buff anything then it’s not too hard to avoid getting scammed.

Thankfully orcestra is out until the next balance patch, although weirdly enough I couldn’t find confirmation on the forum and had to check reddit to make sure.

1 Like

Orc-estra is just bull****, there’s too many ways to stack this into thousands - and it’s in every game :confused:

“2 orc estras, brann, reborn golden rylak” lol you sure are a lucky player. Most players aren’t as lucky as you.

I have never gotten close to that combo. Streamers don’t count as they play with different algorithms than non streamers.

However, if Orc Estra is gone, so be it.