Nerf quest mage in wild

Too many players play it and there are no countermeasures against it its too overpowered

You probably mean questline mage. Which tells me you dont have enough experience to beat it yet… Meaning you still have space to grow.

Lol they definitely mean quest Mage (open the waygate). How ironic to show your lack of wild knowledge with a post questioning someone else’s :smile:

It’s definitely up there with rez Priest where technically it’s balanced (i.e. it doesn’t over perform compared to the other top wild decks) but is utterly unfun to play against as the game comes down to their draw and is played by a disproportionate amount of players at lower ranks.

1 Like

bruh waygate quest mage has never been a problem even when people said it was.

It’s problematic. One of those dexterity decks like infinite Ignite Mage.
Grey Sage Parrot recasts Temporal Warp in a loop, along with all its 1/1 copies.

You can use various tech spells(like Call to the Stand) and counter minions like Okani and perhaps Plaguespreaders to disrupt your opponent’s plans.

I mean I’ve died to the infinite combo on turn 6 multiple times, if you think that isn’t a issue then I’m glad your not a game designer.

Already stated it doesn’t always happen and isn’t even a problem deck win rate wise overall, it’s just a horrible full solitaire matchup where if they hit you lose no matter what because it’s wrong to include the potential sometimes works disruption cards in any real decks as they’re bad against the rest of the meta.

You have also played this game for as long as i have. You have died to pretty much every deck imaginable the same amount of times. Looks to me like you are getting rusty mate.
Seems like you have forgotten the basics of rock paper scissor. Also if im not mistaken that deck already got a nerf and everyone is still complaining. sigh

It’s not very popular, and in my opinion, not fun to play. But it sucks to lose to it.

if there are 2 players and only 1 is allowed to play, what is the purpouse of player 2 in that scenario?

this is a competative card game designed for two people to play against one and another. obviously playing a strong deck is the way to go at it, but when it is friggin thousands of way to make your opponent lose in one turn, giving it a proper sorcs apprentice treatment wont hurt anybody except people who are literally driving people off by forcing them to:

A. sit and watch a long and boring otk occur

B. concede while their health is still at full and the game is progressing

it just doesnt have a place in a game like this, im even confident to dare say that i think most people who play that kinda deck does it to piss off their opponent(like hostage saman or weasle priest). i mean, they DID nerf the crap out of shudderwock exactly for that reason, because it locked people in situations where their participation was completely invalidated.

Because new cards get added that re-buff it which once again increase it’s popularity (exactly the same as rez priest).

Guess I’ll repeat again, not taking about win rate, which you keep bringing up as your sole point, just win/lose it’s an extremely boring deck to play against, either they hit and you lose before being able to do anything or they miss and die before doing anything.

There is counters in this game for pretty much anything. If you cant find one then you need a wake up call.