Nerf the Demon Hunter

WTF is this … JUST NERF IT AGIAN… Or remove it

2 Likes

I definitely agree, too many players wrote this meesage in this forum and blizzard still do nothing. Im tired from this game.

1 Like

since 2015 but I dont understand why did u ask

Because if you played it that long, then your complaints don’t mean anything. Simple as that. It doesn’t matter how right you are.

I just don’t understand how they can create a card with 3 draw AND 2 mana discount PER card. There is literally nothing even remotely close to this kind of mechanic or huge value. Give the card draw sure, even discounted, ok, but to add the -2 mana cost is just full retard. I left this game for a long time, came back because of the covid. About to leave again.

1 Like

I like the class so fun to play as ^^

The card in question has been nerfed once. The draw effect is based on a mechanic of outcast which is not that constant. The card 6 mana draw 3 cards with no discount or three 3 cards with outcast active get the 2 discount. It seems OP but its played mid to late game and most games DH has no cards or just top decking and hoping for the best.

I was having good results against DH with a tweaked Galakrond Priest deck, but recently they’ve been using Priestess of Fury, Pit Commander, Fel Summoner and Coilfang Warlord, which gives you no chance of retaliating. I can only win if I draw both my Plague of Death cards in time. Or get lucky with Plague of Death and copious amounts of healing. Am altering my deck accordingly!

The imbecile who designed this class and thought that aggression + card draw + clear the whole board while drawing and pushing damage is fine, definitely is too stupid to protect himself against corona virus so he will probably die soon.

I play from the end of 2014 in case people above ask.

It was unbeatable for me when first introduced, I was also new to the game; but is easily beaten now. Only money i’ve spent is on the welcome pack, before someone accuses me of buying cards to beat it :laughing:

Most classes beat DH these days its not OP as you may think. The player base knows what cards are going to be played. If the DH player does not get that 1 drop minion then you know you up already.

Holy… I bet all you who complain about deamonhunter only use copied meta decks. That’s why.
Im in deep… with a huge loss of cards, and still I beat demon hunters with copied decks and all the frustrating cards.

I don’t have problem with dh, you just need right deck to beat it(eg res priest, face hunter…) . In my opinion fixed matchmaking is far far worse problem than anything else.

whole game needs rework stop introducing new mechanics just fix your game first before further development

Stealth Galakrond Rogue should be able to deal with demon hunter.