Nerf the Demon Hunter

You guys are breaking the herathstone.I spend 17k dust for making 3 decks. But i still can’t see the 6th mana because of idiotic 0IQ demon hunter players. Which idiot think about that cards and class. This is the worst expansion of all time. Hearthstone was a good game once. Just nerf that idiotic class

11 Likes

It’s been nerfed several times, what decks are you building, maybe that’s the issue

He’s right. Class is ridiculous

6 Likes

I have got every rogue deck. Galakrond Warlock and i even have the quest dragon shaman. Nothing works against DH and Face Hunter.

1 Like

res priest works pretty well

OP, out of curiosity, how long have you been playing Hearthstone?

For example I play hearthstone since 2014 and I definitely agree with him

3 Likes

Who prepared this Demon Hunter cards ? ? ? That one is NOT PREPARED to be a developer!

2 Likes

completely agree with you ! I am new at game and DEMON HUNTER players makes me sick already…

3 Likes

Time to look at the OP post and decide the cards listed have not been touched so far. It has become aggro focused class which had a good counter but the Warlock class got destroyed with sac pack nerf. That was a bad choice by Team 5 sorry to say that was a very successful counter to DH.

Priestess of Fury is 7 mana cost 6/7 with 6 damage per turn. This can be solved with making it a 6 mana cost card with the stats 4/5 and only doing 4 points of damage each turn. Its reasonable change losing its impact by destroying most enemy cards and the damage dealt is minimal if it gets a discount with hand of guldun or Raging felscreamer.

Immolation Aura is a 2 mana spell with a double affect 1 damage done twice so a consecration for 2 mana. This card can be broken but not really played that much.

Wrathspike Brute 5 cost mana 2/6 Taunt with when attacked does 1 damage to all enemies. Again the card not seen much play as yet.

Sightless Watcher 2 cost mana 3/2 with look at 3 cards and place it on top to draw next turn. This card did see some play but seems to be dropped from most DH lists.

Overall I see 2 more cards being nerfed in the next 14 days in the DH set and hopefully that will be the last.

I don’t find that to be an apt comparison, as it also deals damage to your own stuff as well. Better to compare it to Defile.

A 2 mana clear their board if Token like murloc paladin they over extend same with DH low cost minions. The 2 mana cost is extremely good leaving the board clear to play your minions if any mana spare. Its a good tool vs Mirror match.

I thing agro is ok but That crazy weapon what acan attack 4 times + Priestess of fury, never mind demon hunter is too much broken and im very tired to play against demon huter

3 Likes

It’s OP people! Playing for 5 years now and never saw a hero class like this. It’s absurd and Blizzard needs to fix it. It sucks all the fun out of HS.

1 Like

Its been nerfed but still too op. It has nearly infinite card draw while smacking you in the face every turn so by turn 5 or 6 you are under 10 HP and cant do anything. When I see people win against demon hunter including myself its when they finally run out of cards and are fatiguing. That entire time you are fighting to just stay alive before then. Agro decks are supposed to have strong early games, but demon hunter can sustain its aggro all game with the card draw while playing low cost cards in the same turn.

I dont like when pepps call this company Blizzard !!! Blizzard died a long time ago and this company is called “Activision Blizzard” and is far from as professional in terms of making balanced and good games as the real Blizzard.
The real Blizzard would NEVER rig their games and just like they did at that time, patch the game several times a week until there was balance in it. This company is just greedy and lazy.

2 Likes

I totally agree. They have ruined World of Warcraft as well. BFA has been the worst expansion of all time. Activision is essentially destroying Blizzard.

2 Likes

Gala priest, control version of egg warrior, egg warrior, res priest, big drood, highlander mage, spell mage.

They all are good against DH.
But sure, if you don’t draw cards that can control them early, you are screwed.

Actually, the company is called “Blizzard Entertainment, Inc.”, and in common usage this is often shortened to just Blizzard. Like many other commercial companies, it’s a subsidiary of a holding, and that holding is called “Activision Blizzard”.

And before you reply with the usual “Hearthstone went downhill after the Activision acquisition” crap, Activision acquired Vivendi Games (of which Blizzard was a subsidiary before) in 2008, and became independent after a share buyout in 2013.
Hearthstone released in 2014.

EDIT: Forgot to include the links to the sources I used:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blizzard_Entertainment
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hearthstone

1 Like

The Company is Activision Blizzard Inc FROM 25 July 2013.

1 Like