New card for Battlegrounds

I did not find a suitable section, so I created a topic here.
I came up with concept of a new card that will strengthen the menagerie strategy (Also, the picture I used was already existing in the game for example only, because I can’t draw a new one :slight_smile: ). I think it can replace the “nightmare amalgam” that was removed, but it will not be so strong.
Idea of ability: Now in every game one of the types of minions is missing. If it’s murlocs, animals or dragons, the menagerie is inconvenient to collect. This minion with its Battlecry receives one of three types (randomly selected from all, including one that is not in the game). When playing the second copy, the same thing happens (does not depend on the previous copy). If you collect a triple, the minion gets both of the selected types and also discover one extra. Thus, you can return the mechanics of “nightmare amalgam”, but in a slower form and with an element of random.

Normal card:

https://hearthcards.ams3.digitaloceanspaces.com/15/1c/f4/76/151cf476.png

Triple card:

https://hearthcards.ams3.digitaloceanspaces.com/44/ff/78/2d/44ff782d.png

What do you think about it?

It’s actually a nice idea. It doesn’t have any tribe, so it’s not overpowered, and it’s really slow to reach the point of having a maximum of three anyway. I’m not sure it will be very viable, in the sense that you can force a Menagerie comp and give them the tribe you’re missing, but it’s not always that good to triple it, or reach the point to do so. It’s still nice flavor and idea, can easily be used even for other compositions just like the original amalgam. Yeah, i like it, nice idea indeed! Seems fun

1 Like

I don’t know, maybe I need to send this in another place? I would really like Blizzard to see this idea and perhaps at least partially use it.

1 Like

You should try the custom hearthstone reddit, it would be more likely to gain attention there and if it gets popular you will get plenty of feedback

Trump picks the most original cards from each week and uploads a video about it.