New Card Suggestion / Idea

Spell - Cost (3)
Destroy a friendly minion.
Equip a weapon with equal attack and 1 durability.

Trump has a youtube channel where people pick the best custom cards of the week.

Hmm in general that seems really weak outside of some crazy meme combos.

sik card idea blud ignore the haters. send the idea to blizzard serious bruv sik man.

Like the concept of the card, really cool, but it seems a little weak. I would try and find a way to buff it, make it more viable. But the idea is cool, would be a nice card to add to the game

than you put some deathrattle card with 8 attack,you can even make it’s attack even more powerful with other cards,than you gave it reborn if it doesn’t have it already,you do damage with it,than you destroy it,you trigger it’s deathrattle,it is reborn again with same deathrattle and same attack,maybe you can profit even more depends of what character and deck you’re playing and you have a weapon with it’s attack and you do damage with weapon also…I hope that this kind of cards will NEVER be put in the game,we already have enough of those silly cards in game,no need for another one,especially not like that one…

But all that stuff you just mentioned costs a lot of mana and other cards. I was trying to come up with any semi consistent situation where this is even good but couldn’t.