New Gold currency limit (maximum)

How much Gold can a player have in the same time? 2000? Why Path of Arthas is 10000 gold if 2000 is maximum?

The gold cap is 999,999.
Are you referring to the costs of mini-sets?
If so, mini-sets cost 2000 Gold, and the Golden version of one costs 10000.

1 Like

Wait, you can get golden versions of minisets with gold? This is news to me.

No. You are lying, SahaFleyder. My current gold limit after last patch is 2000 gold. Tested. I already lost some gold because of it. No warning about this limit.

BrotherRoga, yea, it’s a new feature they’ve added.

To the OP: get in touch with Tech Support asap, because I either misunderstand what you’re saying or there’s something wrong with your account.
I’m sitting on 12480 Gold right now.

I have returned to Hearthstone after few years. My balance was 6000+ gold. I spend it all not long ago. Now I have 2000 gold and want more But when I level up my reward track (level ~150) and get 50 gold coins I actualy have nothing - 2000 gold again. I have played arena run recently and get 155 gold and my balance was 1995 gold. After it I don’t look much at my gold for a few days and my balance became 2000. My first thought about it “Wait what? I get 5 gold from somewhere? How?”. Probably just level up meanwhile and not notice. My second tought “But level up is 50 gold after level 100… What?”. Then I start to wait my next level up to be sure: my next level up “give” me 50 gold but I still have 2000. So I have lost atleast 95 gold or more.

Support is already have my ticket about this. I will not spend my 2000 gold before they respond just in case. And I will make a new ticket about compensation for my lost gold if they will not compensate.

My personal opinion about this new limitation: 2000 is very small amount for a limit, but I ok with that with ONE condition - WARNING! Tell me at my 1500 gold “Hello! It’s me, Blizzard! I have changed gold limit for you to 2000! Yeeeeeeeyyy!!!”. I need to know, really.

1 Like

I’m sorry, but there’s a problem with your account. I hope it all resolves favorably.

UPD: I just launch the game to check my gold just now. And… I have 2050 gold right now. TAA DAAAA! Good calculation, Blizzard. You have my respect. 1995+100=2050. Nice. Funny. This game is crazy. Keep the change, Blizzard. I don’t care. You can always play your totally fair multiplayer games all alone, right? Players are expendable - you will have many new clients very soon anyway.

My guess would be: 1995 - 150 arena entry, + 155 arena winnings + 50g for levelling up = 2050 but only because that perfectly fits the numbers.

1 Like