New Ranking System Already Terrible

yes it is a pay to win game but why should a wild deck that was getting me comforably to themid ranks in the old ranking system now not be able to win a match shouldnt be a meta change yet

No Problem Ranking up rank 50 up silver 8 so far free to play and the problem is.

Main account Diamond 9 and when on a winning streak it still counts till Rank 5 on Diamond then its the normal grind till legend from Rank 5 Diamond but only 15 stars required instead of 25 in the old system seems better to me.

As you Rank up the Packs you unlock is good and free dust and do a main deck keep some dust in reserve for 7 April and see how the meta settles. Also keep a few silences around Priest with Life Steal, Demon Hunter and Warrior with a Taunt package may help.

I’m a free to play player and i just love the new ranking system. I started like everyone else at the very bottom. After arround 10 games, i’m at rank diamond 2 with a multiplier of 3 and a couple of wins away of my first time Legend rank.

Before the new ranking system i was struggling to reach rank 5-4. I hope this system remains unchanged.

I wonder what was the reasoning behind the change. Oddly I can’t even see my opponents rank which is not helpful.

You cant see your opponent’s rank because you are not matched by your rank. You are matched by your MMR, which is hidden. So when you are Diamond 5 rank for example there is a chance you will be matched vs a Legendary ranked player depending on your MMR.

Matching people based on MMR is always better than matching them with their rank. It gives bigger playerbase pool that lowers waiting time especialy for Legendary players. It’s much more fair since at the start of every season EVERYONE starts at the very lowest rank.