Next expansion (China had no influence on this topic)

I don’t think it will be in Pandaria (like order of WoW’s expansion in current [Hearthstone year WotLK -> Cataclysm -> …], and dragon theme of year are suggesting) but if it will be it’ll be soo ironically funny.

You want to limit discussion to game only, so I do. I bought every bundle, every preorder, every adventure of Hearthstone. But know - I think - I will buy preorder of next expansion only if at last 50% of money will be dedicated to support non-profit “Hong Kong Freedom” foundations.

“I will only give you 40 dolars” if you give half of your earnings to “non-profit” Honk Honk fundations"

Uneducated kids think that hk is the biggest problem in the world… #facepalm
and that the problem with it started just few days ago #facepalm

1 Like

Uneducated people think, that if you demanding from company some basic ethic concivtion that means, for you it’s the biggest problem in world.

It started almost two months ago, and Blizzard only shoots in his own knee.

that’s the thing. it didn’t.

1 Like

Again you show your “education”. Go visit elementary school and learn something about china, UK and Hong Kong.

Next time dont believe everything you read on social media and start to use your head and education.

China has never tried to hide they politics from the rest of the world. Everyone know exactly what is the situation in China and no one care about it, not a single state in the world. So if you are so eager to change something for HK then start with protesting against your government.

But lets say, that every country stop working with china because of that. Do you think anything will change? If you believe that, then you just confirmed my words. Nothing will change, china will still be the same country as it is now, and the reason is that they are just superior to the rest of the world. They have money, technologically are no.1 (no matter what other say) and they have nuclear warheads. No one would stand against them because of this.

Just don’t tell me that you believe that you have “free speech living” in so called democratic capitalism ? No child, you are just a slave to your government as Chinese people are to communism.

I heard on the news yesterday that Hong Kong Freedom supporters burned someone alive.
Who, you ask? Perhaps a Chinese policeman that was charging them? Or a high profile Hong Kong politician who rallied people against them?

Euuhhmmm, no. Not really.
He was a private Hong Kong citizen. One who didn’t join any side in the protests, until he witnessed people vandalizing an MTR station. At that point he decided to stand up and voice his opinion - which happened to be different than that of the protesters. So naturally, they doused him with flammable liquid and set him on fire.
Because, that’s what you do when you fight for freedom of speech and against opression, right? You burn down those who have a different free opinion than yours.
https://www.scmp.com/news/hong-kong/law-and-crime/article/3037243/hong-kong-father-two-burned-alive-after-chasing

So, are you still suggesting that Blizzard should spend 50% of their earning on a movement that fights for freedom to express THEIR opinion but brutally slaughters those who have a different opinion?