NO more Demon Hunter nerfs please

Well I am back. I did not even last a full day :rofl:

1 Like

Seems Team 5 are in disarray with arguing and some different views. The nerfing progress has gone badly wrong and another nerf is incoming to as the present one is considered to soft and not working even after a day after the release.

I can see how things have got to this stage when Team 5 did have a good rep but the testing process was cut off short due to man power and cut backs earlier last year within the Hearthstone team. The process itself and the knee jerk reaction of the nerfs may lead to the Demon Class being withdrawn for some rework in the short team instead of rolling out weekly nerfs.

not likely considering past Blizzard actions towards balancing the game

These are different times 3 nerfs in 4 weeks says different.

The class still needs another nerf.

Being dead by turn 6/7 over 75% of the time playing against DH is just cancer and not even remotely fun

2 Likes

Don’t play agaisnt them then. Concede and move on. If they got a problem with that, buy them some packs and they’ll forgive you.

I tried to make a res/heal pirest only to counter demon hunters… couldnt beat a single one…

Wtf you know that demon hunter is litterally shaping the meta? Every tier 1 and also tier 2 are the best decks that can deal with demo hunter easily…
Every deck is playing tech cards like the 3/2 that destroys a weapon and counters to aggro for the matchup against dh.

If this class doesn’t need any more nerf then you are this dh that played like sh*t in the game that i did yesterday :rofl:

ahttps://hsreplay.net/replay/PNffjm9SYrhMuCj5AETDAZ

How the hell can someone play altruis tempo LOL. This class has still op cards. You know that when the only cards that you want to put in the deck are all class cards

4 Likes

“play taunt”

demon hunter has a card that ignores taunt
You realize that demon hunter still can make a board faster than most other aggro decks, with more cards that support easy board clear without sacrificing your own minions. They shouldn’t have a card that is based on “oh my hand is empty, time to go +2 and +3 mana weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee”

Nerf everything,blizzard! Nerf whole HS and delete it or sell it to some other company that is more oriented to a better gameplay experience and not just money (money comes with a positive gameplay experience within gamers,believe it or not).

1 Like

Demont hunter need to remove crazy weapon or card what ignore taunt. It´s bull… this expansion

How come you seem unable to balance the Demon Hunter class in the game even after 3 or is it 4 attempts it is still unbalanced. The game reminds me of 4 years ago with Face Hunter, you would have thought you would have learnt, so disappointing.

please no more classes, DH started out fun, but all the nerfs just killed the fun, i do not want to go through this with no more new classes

1 Like

Any time Blizz introduces a new class in any of their other games, its always OP then it goes through a cycle of nerfs. Its a legit (edit: known underhanded) strategy and people know this.
I do agree that they didnt get the nerf cycles right for DH and had to do it multiple times.

This is Hearthstone not any other game. They play tested the Demon Hunter Class for a while and even had invitational Stage play with Streamers. They gave fed back on what they thought was wrong with Certain cards and that was ignored as normal.

Since the release of Demon Hunter there have been 4 nerf waves with Demon Hunter being the target most times. With any introduction of a new class there will be teething problems but its becoming a joke with the amount of nerfs being applied to 1 class. The suggestion would be take the class out and rework it for 2 week period instead of sitting back and see what else needs a nerf.

The latest nerfs I can not see affecting my Demon Hunter Deck, which means in a few weeks there will be more nerfs needed and with the introduction of a new expansions more Nerfs will be needed.

Its not Hearthstone any more its NERFSTONE.

yea DH is fun when u like press one button rotation as monkey

That card is literally trash as it is. why tf do you need it nerfed anymore??? Typical for children to ask DH nerfs. A strategy isn’t really that good when your opponent’s counterplay is PASSING THE TURN and it TOTALLY WORKS. Honestly, not saying DH isn’t still a strong class, but it’s definently the boogyman you people make it out to be. A lot of the DH cards were designed in such a way that it made them inherently a nightmare to balance. They were OP on launch, and some cards went from Godly to unplayable just because 1 extra mana cost can ruin a card.

i’m speccing necro warlock cuz