NO more Demon Hunter nerfs please

Can everyone please stop saying that Demon Hunter is OP and needs more nerfs. Every other class can be called OP. Demon Hunter is definitely refreshing and is very fun. I’m intrigued to see what the next new hero might be like (if there ever is one)

9 Likes

Instead of nerfing Secret Rogue or Res Priest they overnerfed DH … logic… Those are the ones that dominate the meta…

4 Likes

dominate the meta? thats bs. when you literally meet nothing but DHs, that is dominating the meta. the fact they can board clear while building up an insane board for themselves, is just ridiculous.

9 Likes

Demon Hunter is OP and needs more nerfs…

Overstatted minions… Kaelthas… Retarded class

9 Likes

1000000000% agree, absolutely busted class

2 Likes

but hey, blizzard gets money so who gives a flying f about the players, amirite?!

5 Likes

nerf quest mage please. nerf kael’thas please. nerf mech Paladin please. nerf sacrificial pact please. nerf rogue please. nerf hunter hero power please. exactly!

Oh man the amount of QQ in this response is drowning me

1 Like

I agree, a lot of the time people complain about the fact that demon hunters have really big boards of token based cards but that basically means they can all be completely wiped off the board with a single AOE card and if you play something with a decent amount of recovery like Pure Paladin or Rez Priest you’ll be fine and your opponents token deck is dead.

The whole point of demon hunter is the idea of relentless attacking, that’s why a lot of their cards follow these 4 traits, deal damage randomly, large attack little health, give your hero attack and attack multiple times. People are essentially saying get rid of Demon Hunter as a class.

If they don’t like Demon Hunter they should come to Wild, all we have is Odd Demon Hunter. Though I can imagine they’ll then start talking about Mech Paladin, Dankest Hour and 60% of all of their opponents being mages.

2 Likes

Just one more nerf suggestion

make that minion who deals 3 damage whenever friendly units dies to 2 instead

2 Likes

I do agree that DH is a bit more balanced , the old decks like quest druid hammer it, dragon hunter , gal warrior, bomb warrior , warlock old style wrecks it, rez priest, singleton paladin, secret hunter, quest shaman , freeze mage with 3 minions wrecks it and ofc rogues stealth , secret gal and so on.

Now you have these many decks which can cope with Demon Hunter wonder what the people writing here can actually play those decks and see how they get on if they lose they do not how to play those decks.

The DH usually follow these rules low cost minions, fast draw and burst damage. If you remove the board they cant damage you , if you put in minions into their deck it destroys their card draw to an extend , if you have a bit of healing or taunts they cant damage you. Build your decks along these lines you can not fail. The decks above have all those cards build it and you shall destroy the DH if your not a bad player.

The decks I build are mostly from last years expansion with the odd card from outland , overall outland expansion is not that strong card wise and more people and playing the older decks.

On the wild side i play discard warlock with 3 new outland cards thats a blast. It destroys DH btw.

1 Like

that, and you can play those destroy demon cards

dude none of the decks u mentioned are over 50% winrate in the meta!

DH is stupidly op rn and I wont play until it gets nurfed! I have no problem with aggro and decks but decks like odd rogue or face hunter needed some prep and needed to build a board at least! this stupid DH builds the board, draws half of his deck, gets rid of ur board and kills u all in 1turn! its really annoying! I,ve never posted in forums before but DH made me to

They good against DH thats why i mentioned them does not mean they good against other classes.

Right. But hey, the players don’t give a flying f about themseves and continue to play the game and make themselves miserable, amirite?!

DH players saying class is not Op, other players saying it’s Op.

For me playing vs DH is literally the most frustrating thing that happened in a videogame.

It’s just stupid, you play all the cards as soon as you have the mana to cast them, and you can afford at least 2 of this actions per card played: you clear the enemy board, restore your health, put big threats onto play, draw a bunch of other cards, reduce the cost of your cards, and start over again. Usually for so little mana that the opponent cannot keep up. I have seriously more fun playing vs SmorcHunter

Blizz made DH like this so you can play your games blindfolded like Illidan and still win 55% of the time. Foolproof.

1 Like

Noobs like demon hunter class. ok? noobs can only win with OP classes thats why you find it fun :slight_smile:

I’m just saying that even a topdeck is busted with DH because of the Outcast mechanic, so you’ll most likely have a busted card that you can play as soon as you draw it, without further considerations.

I was playing as gala priest and was very lucky drawing all of my clears. I had 30hp, 2-3 small minions on the board going into one of the later turns. I finally felt i’d found a way to best DH :smiley: However what this class can do in 1-2 turns is seemingly unrivalled. The 10 damage over 2 turn hero power, combined with kael and 2 x8 damage spells while ignoring charge is just game breaking to play against. I thought we had seen an end to these insane 25+ damage from scratch or near scratch board single turns.

While I don’t really like aggro decks and perhaps i’m biased but I think HS directors and designers made a very odd choice in finally building a card that ignores all taunt mechanics. However making it so everything on your side of the board ignores taunt seems blindsided.

Of all the years i’ve been playing HS, I think this is the first forum complaint I can remember posting. It feels so “un-fun” to play against.