No Scholomance Pack Legendaries

Anyone else getting way less legendaries in Scholomance than any other expansion, Ive always had bad luck with legendaries but its been this really low rolling, I’ve opened 90+ packs, and only gotten one legendary, is this the case for other people too

I got marginally more that the expected average this time (4 in 75 after guaranteed in first 10). 1 in 90 shouldn’t be possible (2 in 90 is very unlucky but possible). My guess would be that you’ve forgotten a bad one you’ve got and just had a low roll this expansion (3 in 110 is my personal low roll for a set). If you have genuinely only got 1 in 90 from just Scholomance it’ll be a bug but unfortunately there’s nothing you can do except wait until it’s hopefully noticed and any effected player will get given relevant dust compensation. No point asking as there’s no “official” reason as to why you shouldn’t be able to get 1 in 90 (even though we know 1 in 79 is the actual worse it should be, they’ve been careful not to stat this at any point).

No ive got three legendaries so far, the free one they ve you, the one in the first 10 and the one from the packs ive opened so far, ive stopped dusting cards for the last two weeks now to se how many cards I have in Scholomance, and I have about 352, (some 4 or 5 copies of common cards) 352/ 5 is about 70.4, maybe ive over estimated somewhere as i dont know the exact details, but ever since Un’goro ive kept a record of how many packs between legendaries as i was recommended to by my friend as my legendary count has been way below average since then.

It doesnt bother me, I mainly play wild anyway so i like collecting the set for use down the line, Ive just notuced that its been a log of packs opened without a legendary so i was wondering if anyone else was experiencing the same

Yeah maybe you’re on an extreme low roll and have actually only opened an amount in the 70’s and are due you’re next any pack. (could be as high as 90 if you got your legendaries in pack 10, 50 and have been struck by lightning multiple times :wink:)

Because I save gold up going into an expansion I used to have a deep look at everything I got day 1, but since they made the no triplicates rule I’m now only tracking the legendaries. In all that time I’ve seen pretty much what you’d expect, dry patches and purple patches that balance those out with most expansions giving me somewhere around the average (which I help mitigate by stop opening when I hit a legend).

The only real dodgy thing I’ve actually experienced myself is that in the whole of hearthstone I’ve only ever not packed 2 commons, flanking strike and…flanking strike. That was even back when I still grinded arena so I opened around 140 packs, got 16 months of rewards but never got a single one. Obviously can’t happen now but the odds on that are so high that it’s the one thing in the game I put my tin foil hat on and claim it’s a bug that only effect me :smile:

One legendary in 90 packs of the same expansion should not be possible at all.

I am on a really low roll this expansion. I always track all packs I open when I had legendaries so far:

• First in pack #6. Slightly below average, as the guarantee is one in the first ten packs. No complaints here.
  • Second in pack #46. That’s the absolute worst case possible after that first one in pack #6, unless all the information the community has on the pity timer is wrong.
  • Third … well, I don’t know yet. Opened 84 packs now, so it should be either 85 or 86.

This is the worst expansion ever, of all the ones I tracked my packs for.
But I’m not complaining. Other expansions I have had much better than average luck. Things happens, the coin can flip both sides.

Ouch. The odds of going 40 then 39 let alone back to back 40’s is so low you should feel hard done by.

yes i had the same, when i started playing in may this year i was happy with the game and the loot, i got rewarded at some time, but with this expansion it takes too long before i get a legendary, i opened 25+ packs before i got a legendary. ridiculous. i hate it when i feel i have to spend money to reach something in games

You would have got 1 in the first 10, then it’s at an average of 1 every 20 (max you can go is 40). It’s the same for every set which is why you’d get several legendaries to start with, as you’re just getting that one from the first 10 of every set.

When I start there was no such guarantees. Took ages for me to get my first legendary, which was Gromm and then a while to get my second… which was Gromm again :laughing:

1 Like

I remember when there were no legendary guarantees all the way back when I started HS shortly after Karazhan was released, and you could get dupes of any legendary too.
Its definitely gotten better, but im usually on the lower end of the legendary luck averaging about 36 packs/ legendary, Scholomance just seemed way lower than normal

I do like the irony of when people bring up “but streamers get all the luck” or “you get more luck with money”, seeing as (imo) the reason the rules actually started to change was when Kripp did his massive Un’Goro pack opening. He had 358 packs (to start with, actually opened over 1000) so streamer + loads of money spent. First 2 legendaries: Pack 26 Lyra, pack 58 duplicate Lyra.

That was such a bad advertisement for there “50 pack bundle”, having the most viewed streamed pack opening, hit pretty much the nut low, that I can’t believe it was a coincidence that come the next expansion (Frozen Throne) it was changed to 1 in first 10 plus no duplicates.

Oh I remember that stream, I hadnt considered that would be the catalyst for change but that makes sense. Anyone thinking of getting into HS and watching that stream would think again seeing as how much gold/ money he invested and got very little in return due to a bad run of luck