Opinions on Zayle and Whizbang

What’s your opinions on Whizbang and Zayle Shadow Cloak, because personally, I really dislike them. While granted you can’t get the deck you want all of the time, with Zayle you’re still getting a very powerful deck, it feels like it takes away from the whole deck building part of the game.

One thing I always said when it comes to card games is “if you can’t be arsed to build your deck then why bother with the game at all.” It seriously bothers me when someone beats me with the deck aswell, it doesn’t feel like they got the win, it feels like Blizzard did and gave it to them.

Moral of the story, build your own deck, unless that deck is big priest in which case just leave.

1 Like

Zayle or the 10.000 to 1 netdecks, what’s the difference?
There’s about 5 people who build decks in Hearthstone anyway.

Yeah but atleast with a net deck you can edit it

You should buy more card packs, that way you can try lots of different decks instead of being randomly assigned one that is trash.

Whizbang and zayle i have no problem with as they do help new players being able to at least keep up with older ones, its a nice way to get to try out different classes and if you like a deck you can make it with the game showing whats cards your missing to make that same deck for you to either copy or improve on, however i will admit i have a problem with how some decks are made, for example the quest warlock (i forget if its zayle or whizbang) is a terrible deck as it entirely relys on plot twist or using the legendary spell to draw 3 cards, by the time quest is done you have no cards left, this is were deck building comes in handy but unfortunatly for people like me we dont have the money or dust to get the legendarys needed to make that deck (i really want to make a better quest warlock but i just dont have the resources to get rafaam or quest)

They’re nice for people with limited collections. I have no issue with facing them, especially since the decks aren’t usually as refined as player decks or netdecks.

I think they’re fantastic. They let players on a budget play a whole variety of decks.

Personally, I haven’t used either of them (well I only have Whizbang). That’s because I consider myself a deck builder and that’s the part of the game I really enjoy. I don’t ask other peoples opinions on cards because I chose what to play based on a combination of whether I think it’ll work and be fun.

That being said, I’m not conceited enough to believe that everyone should think like me. Some people enjoy playing the game casually and have zero interest in deck building. I’m against forcing people to do things they have no interest in, just because that’s what I enjoy.

Moral of the story, be careful about putting yourself on such a high pedestal, as that fall is gonna be nasty.

P.s. Quest Warlock is currently terrible, so they’ve just saved your money/dust :grin:

2 Likes

Ah yes, the Famous Five.
I read a book about them once.

3 Likes

That’s where you go wrong, everyone should think like you.

2 Likes

“To catch an Ixnay, you must first think like an Ixnay.” Steve Irwin, 2019