Option to ban a class in standard hearthstone

I like the game, but facing only 1 type of deck over and over again is just burning me out. On occasions I find a fellow player who doesn’t play the most broken deck and then I have a great time win or lose.

It would be nice to be able to ban a class I dont want to face against and just see what other decks are the 10 people playing who aren’t into the most broken meta deck at the given moment.

I am only in silver-gold level so not a serious competitor, just want to add that :slight_smile:

It’s just an idea after losing to blood or frost dks one too many times in a row today…

1 Like

Yeah that deck currently needs a nerf and it can suck when your in that pre-nerfed pocket but banning a class just makes the problem worse because it throws the balance out even more so your likely to face whatever class takes DKs spot (probably evolve Shaman?) just as much, only have a statistically lower chance of winning as they can make that deck stronger by not having to tech for DK.

Admittedly the problem is currently exaggerated because the class on top is the new class that is the cheapest to have all the cards.

It is simple… developers buffed DK too much just to make players use it… and now it became too strong… time to nerf all of them… thats all… but hurry up… rank reset soon… :slight_smile:

You are right. Although evolve shaman wasnt a biggie befoer the miniset.

Now that I’m thinking about it, there are usually 2-3 broken classes that rule the meta so then instead of 1, have the ability to ban up to 3 classes…and then just look at the clock ticking as the game cannot find an opponent in the lobby… :smiley:

I sure hope the ban hammer arrives sooner than later…

Has been suggested a ton of times, but will not be implemented for a number of obvious reasons.

Imagine all the idiots playing dk not finding a match cuz they are all banned LUL

1 Like

I would love that! :slight_smile:

They could atleast adjust on the MM to not give the same enemy class in 3 and more times one row… It is just destroying all the fun when I have to fight the same class 3 times in one row… While there are 10 classes in the game total… :\ No fun… no play for the rest of the day…

1 Like

This would fix alot of frustration