OTK C' Thun hunter bug

What can they do? They’re not going to ban players for a fault in the game.

In all honesty, I still can’t believe that they’ve still not excluded standard cards from Wild. The moment they’d do that, every card from new sets that break the game in Wild, won’t affect Standard if they nerve it.

It would also create the oppurtunity to balance Wild out, which is very much needed…

this bug is sik blud. luv using it.

Of course, they can ban players if they take advantage of an imbalanced game error. Bugs supposed to be reported not abused. same rules aplied in every game unless the developers are taking their game not seriously.

i remeber in World of Warcarft back in Mist of Pandaria a map glitch were used in Openworld PVP where players can attack and kill other players without being seen. in the weekly reset after they fixed the bug whoever uses it got banned for few days.

also in early Legion or BFA people got their Arena rank reseted because of buged item.

2 Likes

It’s gone now hasn’t it?

Think it’s been fixed.

I faced one just yesterday. No announcement has been made regarding this also, so I don’t know and I don’t have maxima to try it out. If you have a way to check for sure it’d be much appreciated.

i’m pretty sure it got fixed. last evening i faced a hunter wich arrogantly summoned a 8 stat c’thun with maxima and even taunted me with his whole "i will hunt you down "threat. He instantly conceded after his c’thun only did 8 damage instead of way more

So I guess they fixed it during evening or so. That’s a relief.