Paladin is broken and OP

That is all i gotta say

3 Likes

If they do not have Turn 1 play they lose. Keep the board clear no buffs on minions they lose. If low on health and Turn6/7/8 plays they play cards to heal its a defensive move they lose. Overall Paladin only has 58% win rate most times which shows its not OP. Your just unlucky maybe.

yes but this losing you mentioned with this deck on average happens 20% less than with the rest of the decks :rofl:…go figure

and seriously…not nerfing it for this long means eaither this game is not monitored and developed at all anymore since the cash is pourining in OR its the most crafted deck thats like a money cow for blizzard so they are leaving it this OP to milk it as much as they can…either way game is a POS cuz of things like these

…surely if it’s the most crafted deck they’d want to nerf it to force people to spend more to make a new deck?

If your gona put on a tin hat, at least make sure it’s shiny.

you may be right, but that means they simply do not give 2 s**ts about the quality of the game. i really can’t tell which scenario is worse

also, it could be that its still the deck that brings the most dust investment on average, and that the number of recently crafted cards fore the deck is so high they are scared of a public outbreak if they decide to gut it (yes, they are only capable of circular gutting, not balancing)

shining it as much as i can :sweat_smile:

1 Like