🔥 Perils in Paradise - Expansion Card Reveals

Perils in Paradise card reveal season has started! New cards will be revealed by our PlayHearthstone channel and by multiple fan channels (creators, press, fan platforms).

Below, is a full overview; we’ll also be updating the card library as we go.

Please use this thread if you’d like to share your feedback about a new card. :slightly_smiling_face:

WHEN WHO WHAT TIME
June 18th Clark HELLSCREAM Gorgonzormu
June 20 Hearthstone - YouTube Cruise Captain Lorna
June 20 Hearthstone TopDecks Neutrals
June 21st PlayHearthstone Patches the Pilot (DH)
June 21st Berono91 Resort neutrals
June 24th PlayHearthstone Griftah
June 24th ForDaKing Neutrals
June 24th Reddit Neutrals
June 25th PlayHearthstone Mage LEGENDARY
June 25th Discord Neutrals
June 25th *The Postmaster (Email) Neutral LEGENDARY
June 26th Feno Mage
June 26th Zeddy Mage
June 27th Fansite Paladin
June 27th AntoZ31 Paladin
June 28th PlayHearthstone Rogue LEGENDARY
June 28th TheoHS Rogue
June 30th Blisterguy Warlock
July 1st Hearthstone YouTube Warlock
July 2nd Uikyo Death Knight
July 2nd HSReplay Death Knight
July 3rd Oyatsu Shaman
July 3rd Coin Concede Shaman 21:00 CET/12 PM PST
July 5th PlayHearthstone Warrior 21:00 CEST/10 AM PDT
July 8th TBC Demon Hunter 16:00 CEST/7 AM PDT
July 8th Lt. Eddy Demon Hunter 19:00 CEST/10 AM PDT
July 9th Trolden Priest 16:00 CEST/7 AM PDT
July 9th Cerealforme Priest 19:00 CEST/10 AM PDT
July 9th *The Postmaster (Email) Priest LEGENDARY 21:00 CEST/12 PM PDT
July 10th 4Gamer Hunter 11:00 CEST/2 AM PDT
July 10th Hearthsrtone YouTube Hunter 21:00 CEST/12 PM PDT
July 11th DawN Warrior 11:00 CEST/2 AM PDT
July 11th FunkiMonki Warrior 19:00 CEST/10 AM PDT
July 11th TBC Warrior 21:00 CEST/12 PM PDT
July 12th TBC Druid 19:00 CEST/10 AM PDT
July 12th Vicious Syndicate Druid 21:00 CET/12 PM PDT

Giveaways!

Many creators will soon be doing giveaways - make sure you keep an eye on their social channels!

IMPORTANT: to receive Postmaster’s emails, please make sure you check the relevant option in your Bnet account settings.

small indie company, can you please fix shop is closed bug on eu server
can’t play arena because of it for a week already
thanks

If You really would like to get feedback about cards I suggest you to read the US forum because this one is a little bit dead… I have written my feedback about many cards there among a lot of other ppl but seems like no one is listening… or developers abandoned it for real. I just had only one wish there to recover my Uther avatar which was set to Tirion by the forum itself one day and never could get it back… but they coudn’t even do that… Than how should I expect anything from this developer team anymore? Reno, Yogy, Warlock and Priest Titans, Wheel of Death, Brann, Boomboss, Zilliax, Creation protocol. We already knew they will be problematic cards before release but they had been created anyway… Why would we bother to try help anymore an absolute incompetent team who can make the game only worse and worse by every new expansion for a long time now? I am tired from all of this… If you want to save the game, then make real efforts for it finally… figure it out by yourself… I am not telling a single word about any cards anymore until you manage to do something good on your own… But I can tell one thing for sure… you create one more card like Boomboss, Reno, Yogy or Brann… and I will stop playing too until those rotates out thats for sure… not even dream about pay money… this game does not worth the ingame gold anymore… no chance for real money…

1 Like

Show us the Battlegrounds info. That’s what is important.

I’m not spoiling anything for myself. but I’m really curious about the July Twist season.

And as a special request, how about more of those fun Tavern Brawls in the future like this last one?
The one we had with the shifting scrolls was cool too.A fair amount of Brawls just lack the variance to play more than once.

bravo GoodDaytoDie :+1:

We are very happy with each new expansion pack. The card designs are amazing, your designs are getting better all the time. Congratulations. We expect decks with an eighty percent win rate. (Currently, The Demon Seed warlock’s minimum win rate is seventy percent)