Played against bot!

Unbelivable! He didnt press turn every turn and it took forever to complete it so I won. So I ask you the devs, how come you didnt solve this issue yet? This is unacceptable!

1 Like

Free win, mate!

But seriously, what do these bots do? I have faced dozens of them but what the heck is their purpose?

where does one even find these HS bots??? Could someone tell me I just want to see how the work not gonna use them or anything srs.

Long games = much HP.
You see some that frantically hover over cards, but do nothing.
Some have upgraded armor (wild), or play a mediocre taunt once in a while. Others just do nothing.
They are all over Asia server.
Really annoying: play a meme deck, get good opening hand, and then wait wait wait.
It takes reallly long to wait out all those ropes. Especially when it does move some, so it is the extended rope every turn.

It’s likely game farmers who just want to farm xp for their rewards track. They just stick a computer bot on that just cycles through game after game and building up gold without any effort. They do this to either build up a lot of gold for themselves or, possibly, even selling accounts.

Personally, I disagree with doing this and they rightly get banned if Blizz catches them, but I’m not concerned when I come up against them as they are usually easy wins

It takes reallly long to wait out all those ropes.

Think its a free win, and some more xp for you too but in general, i feel sad about those ppl what is the point in boting or even actually doing that for xp, why do you care for rewards and card collection if you are not using them , they can have thousands gold farm each expansion , and for what. Its rare to find those players their mmr sucks so dont bother , the chance to que them is so low they match each other , unless our mmr is bad too that means it just happened to be the only match it can happen

They should be banned like botters and cheaters in any game. But the new reward system promotes botting like this alot. But why would they do it? like you said the gold. There have been so many solo adventures and expansions wich all can be bought with gold. So if some new player wants to get into this game they got the option to throw tons of money at the game or grind for an eternity. I hate botting but i can understand why some people would want to bot with the current reward system. Even with a bot it will take alot of time before they got the freedom to built decks.

And there is yet another answer why they would do this. They might not even want to play those accounts themselves but sell it for real money to someone wich like before does not wish to grind for an eternity. Selling accounts is nothing new, it happened alot in WoW as well before the WoW token became the paying way to just get what you want instead of buying entire accounts