Please drop the cards now!

Ok, I understand why the stream i cancelled (altough NOBODY on Blizzard side said anything about it. No Tweet, no forum post: nothing!). Fine, you want to ghost the community? Ok. But please drop the cards I can’t await them.

Amidst the scandal that Activision Blizzard is going through? No chance they’d risk a stream.

Not that they’d deserve a clean stream anyway. F*ck em.

Seems there will be theorycrafting streams tommorow, which is so terrible. The good thing is to figure out stuff on your own when new expansion hits but these streams of theorycrafting take it all away, its just terrible they cancel the card reveals, but allow therorycrafting. Won’t play the game anymore I guess.

I’ve always skipped every theory craft stream for that very reason.

I prefer to find things out on my own, gradually, when opening the new packs.
It’s so much more exciting than getting to see the cards well in advance.

Why even watch a reveal, if you can see the uncrafted cards in game once the expansion is live?
I’ve always avoided theorycrafting for the same reason. Remain as spoiler free as possible.

As of this moment, I don’t even know what the new keyword is.

I like looking at the cards beforehand as it lets me look out for the legendaries/epics I know I want. That and it takes me long enough to open the 100ish packs on day 1, without needing to read all the text of every card :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Releasing them all after the theory craft streams later today.

Oh, man, that’s the funnest part. I play this game with my brother on two separate accounts, and it’s like a mini-Christmas every time an expansion is released.

We sit together and open up each other’s packs, reading the text on the cards aloud.
It’s so much fun!