Puzzle Box is for p*ssies!

https://hsreplay.net/replay/gpY3dNzc69diN4oRHYjQbd
Sips coffee
Change my mind!

arena, right?

Yeah. Lost a sweet victory to a sitting duck with RNG on his side.

Puzzle box is something worse than just being for cats…
It’s unfair, also 10 spells for 10 mana? It means 1 spell = 1 mana but it isn’t, usually it casts stuff way more expensive.

Conclusion: Burn this card with fire

Honestly i saw people waste so much with that card

No ideawhy they play it at all

Same reason Yogg saw play: either for the yolo-value or as a hail mary play in a desperate situation.

That was a pretty crazy puzzle box…but you would have also lost to frost nova, just saying :wink:

You play it cause most spells always benefit you, the others might benefit you 50% of times with an empty board and that percent only increases with every minion your opponent has over you, think a little:

Blizzard, flamestrike, holy nova, frost nova, even ones with drawbacks like earthquake are goodetc
Bite, healing rain, radiance, time out, holy fire at worst does nothing
8 mana summon 2 6 drops, 7 mana summon a 6 drop it gains divine shield and taunt, Rain of Toads, which does have overload but you just got 3 2/4’s with taunt, that’s not so bad

And then the targeted spells are all 50/50’s and if you play them from behind those can be 1/9’s that they screw you, I believe 8% to screw you at best and 50% at worst, noice!

And if you’re smart you play it with no cards in hand and keep it until it’s as bad as possible, why? If it casts draw spells it’s worse if you have a full hand, if it casts card generation it’s worse if you get none of those cards and also burn one from your deck, if it casts hand disruption there’s no hand to break and Myra’s actually draws you 9 instead of burning your deck for nothing

Looking back at it maybe Pavel knew how to optimize his Yogs best, I’d expect that from him I just don’t think that’s something any caster mentioned, ever, they did speak about their mariages, their vacations, one about his daddy issues and asked Ben for cuddles mid stream, yeah, those guys make it worse more often than not…