Question for Vlad, BigHugger, Ixnay, ..., you know the type

I dont like facebook as well…

Discord i would join tough

Ok, well if you want to join a discord server ive made one up, if you join make sure to reply in the post and say who you are so i can assaing roles appropriately

3 Likes

Great! Thanks a lot for this! I’m gonna join tomorrow because today my brain is not capable of such tasks anymore :smiley:

1 Like

Sure, however the link i just sent was a temporary one so it will expire in 24 hours (supposedly) as thats default setting, if it expires, use this one as it should not expire

Edit: i realized im a dummy and could have just edited previous link but ive done this to my self so im sticking with it

1 Like

cool. I don’t need 24 hours, but others surely might, so thanks again!

1 Like

Turns out I do have a discord account. Interesting…

1 Like

Ooohhh, wow!
My name is promoted to topic title … cool!!! :wink:

Oh. That dampens the excitement.
No interest from me. I already waste way too much time on the forums here (and that is with quickly scrolling-through-without-reading of a lot of the topics!) For self protection, I will not add another channel.

If that means missing most of the valued opinions of the better contributors here, then that is sad for me. But I do understand the desire to have discussion in a place where less disruption happens, and since it’s my choice to not join you there it’s also for me to accept the consequence of that choice.

If you all move to Discord, or any other channel, then go with my best wishes.
If you stay, then rest assured: so will I.

im pretty sure even if some of us go to discord we will still be keeping an eye on the forums and comment every now then, i mean its what i do, but if you change your mind, the second link i sent for the group shouldnt expire

Discord is great because you can use naughty words and easily post images.

Why, the new Discord server already has an F-word and a Pepe.

We are truly blessed.

so i klicked the link, i got the invitation … what do i do now?

i assumed a new group is apearing on the left side but it didnt …

how can i join the discussion?

xoxo

Get the Discord app for your phone first.

Or the PC application.

thank you …

well …

i would have probably made the same joke … but belive me … i was aware of that

Well you have joined the server since we did a user named “Toad” join so you should be able to find it, just in case il send a message in the group so next time your on discord it should be telling you got a mention (essentially a notification)

1 Like

Thank you. Will be at the weekend :3

Thanks, folks, I’ll check this out during the weekend.

that’s a pity. it really is. but I understand. but I don’t think that quitting the forums because of discord is the general trend anyway.

Thanks!
As someone who is far less active here than a lot of others, these words do make me feel appreciated.

Thanks for understanding why I won’t join.

1 Like

Well… I understand but I don’t like it. I love big hugs!

1 Like

sadly still doesnt work for me … cant join the channel anywhere :frowning:

strange. you’re displayed as a member.

here’s a new invite link:

if it doesn’t work, I can kick you out and you can try joining again. like a restart…