Rogue and coldlight oracle

I just faced a rogue whose deck was all about coldlight oracle. Including the card that makes combo fire twice, elven mistrel, Valeera DK, vanish, etc… and a maneuver that put 12 of them in his deck, That was so hellish. I was playing a murloc deck and there was absolutely nothing I could do. I just quit the game, didn’t want to bother after the tenth or so oracle. I really wish Blizzard would change coldlight oracle’s battlecry to make it a deathrattle instead. It’s getting so old.

As a Murloc deck, you should beat that deck 9 times out of 10 as they just give you more Murlocs to vomit and as Rogue they only have the 2 vanishes that you have to play around.

3 Likes

Yeah, that’s what I thought. But not this time. No matter what I did. I could’nt even use my completed murloc quest. Oh, he also had murloc tastyfin (deathrattle: draw two murlocs from your deck) and sneak attack on it followed by oracle! Don’t forget the 2x battlecry/combo thing and of course, shadowstep, sap… When I finally had some board presence, Valeera DK came down and it was pretty much game over after that. I think he must have burnt at least ten of my cards and I was already into fatigue when he dropped a few more oracles. Of course, I’ve met rogues using and abusing coldlight before. But I tell you, this time was truly insane. A taste of hell, believe me. :dizzy_face:

Mill decks must exist to keep Combo and greedy Control decks in check.

Mill beats Control/Combo, Control beats Aggro, Aggro beats Mill. Nerf Mill and Meta will be pure Combo like Razakus Meta, a huge rng fiesta whereas the game was decided by who draws Exodia first. Eventho Combo decks are fun, Combo Metas arent.

Besides, as Murloc Shaman, Mill Rogue is a free win.

Yep, I am going to created a rogue deck with the oracle murloc that drains the opponents cards so I can be a jerk-off to everybody else, because I am so tired of being on the receiving end of this. No talent or skill required; just drain your opponents cards and watch him lose by card loss!

Cool! Let us know how it goes, and if you still believe the “no talent or skill required” after playing your first two or three dozen games.

2 Likes

Could Blizzard please nerf Coldlight Oracle so it doesn’t ruin wild.
It’s a no skill tryhard deck the ruins the experience for others.

That card is so old it needs rework. Please fix it Blizzard.

I’ve been asking for this for a long time.
They need to NERF COLDLIGHT ORACLE. It ruin the experience for control decks.

May i ask in which ranks you encounter those?

Its not that i dont belive you, not at all but in the last 3 months i went up and down between 12 and 4 and either i beat them before they got anything going so i couldnt tell if they are mill, or they were basicly non existent.

So do you guys encounter them regulary?

And if so, which ranks? If it will possibly affect me, i just want to be prepared

What a boring way to win.

Guess I’ll have to make the deck.

If you can’t beat them, join them.

Just lost at Wild Rank 10 to somebody playing it.

I think making and playing the deck is a good desicion.

You will learn how it plays and what its weaknesses are :slight_smile:

Would be cool if you share your experience here