Rogue Male Hero

Why don’t we have a male rogue hero option? We currently only have 2 rogue heroes, it’s the least represented class, and they’re both female. I’d like a bit of variety in the rogue fantasy.

Here are the number of heroes for all classes (not counting 1,000 win heroes):

Rogue: 2 (both female)
Mage: 3
Priest: 3
Warlock: 3
Warrior: 3
Druid: 4
Hunter: 4
Paladin: 4
Shaman: 4

Rogue is the least represented hero class, yet other classes keep getting new heroes, for example the new druid tree-like hero ‘Hazelbark’.

I really hope the next hero that’s offered is a rogue one, and a male rogue. I’d like some variety in my class fantasy, and this would make me play rogue more and enjoy rogue more.

I would also like to see warrior get a female hero, or a ‘pirate’ themed warrior hero. Eventually, shaman could do with a female hero, but shaman already has 4 heroes so the priority right now should be rogue.

Now I’d like to ask you, what heroes would you like to see in the game? If there was a male rogue hero, who do you think it should be? Van Cleef is kinda already in the game as a minion.

There are currently no female Shaman or Warrior heroes. Rogue do seem underrepresented compared to Shamans and Druids. I reckon Jaxx Gallywiz would be perfect as he is also a Goblin and we don’t have a goblin hero yet. Moroes is another option and is an undead. I can see myself buying the Winterveil bundle just to acquire Dame HazelBark. Although she looks more like a bloke, she should have been called Knight HaroldBark :rofl: