Runestone was a bad idea

logged in and immediately logged off. I really enjoyed earning gold to buy new expansions packs. Now the purpose is gone. If that’s how it’s going to I’ll be uninstalling the game.

2 Likes

You can still purchase new card packs with gold, that goes for the miniset that released yesterday as well.

As for old adventures, if you didn’t already own them before, you couldn’t purchase them for gold for a long time anyway, even before runestones came along. If you do own some with missing wings, you can still purchase those with gold.

Did you check the golden miniset by mistake? The regular version you can still get with gold, but the bling one is £££ only like it already was. (runestones = money)

2 Likes

It auto-picks the Golden set when you first log into the shop to get the mini-set. You need to click the Normal version to buy it with Gold.

1 Like

They just want more money in the end. its so sad that bliz has come to this.
Loved BG before, where i could use my coins to my battlepass.
now they force you to buy verdamt runestones with real cash.
Shame on you blizz. like you dont get enough money from montly payers.

1 Like

Hey stop complaining and just play the game. Or just leave the board and let other people play :slight_smile: You are not forced to spend a single penny and if sou think you do, it’s just your weak mind. And if you enjoy the game, put some money in it. When you have some IRL fun you are willing to pay so why not this time ?

1 Like

Most of their games are in decline. I hope MS now will fire that trash. I hope other things for them as well. They are totally incompetent. Still cant fix some bugs.

1 Like

As someone who spends money on the game, I really don’t think it’s expensive.
Compared to what you get for your investment, it’s just not worth fighting about.
Most of us are working people.

You either spend money to save time or vice versa. Those who think spending time to access new content is preferable will play more Arenas and Heroic Duels to get the extra packs.

People like me who prefer to get quicker access to cards will spend money.

Please realize that time and money are equivalent. It’s one of the most basic equations in the world.
No one is getting cheated out of anything that he doesn’t care to spend.
Your amount of in-game Gold is a function of the time spent playing the game.

3 Likes