So tired of this terrible luck, what is going on

https://us.battle.net/support/en/case/detail/68284555

Started a post here and was told to come here for help.

I’m sure you’ve heard this before, but I’m convinced there’s something going on. Odds can’t be this badly in my favor for days straight now, causing the game to just be a pathetic joke to me. Sometimes I even wonder why I start a game, just to lose almost instantly due to difference in hands. Top ending all his cards while I suffer. Top decking and RNG effecting me to lose almost all of my matches. It’s never a fair match, it’s always a one sided affair and if it doesn’t change soon, I’m going to start recording and documenting what a joke the luck factor in this game is.

There is no way in hell that I am THAT unlucky, and every one of my opponents is the luckiest person in the world?! I’m over it, fix whatever is going on with my account or your game. Or like I said, I’ll come with such disgusting proof of what I’m saying, you’ll have no chance to accept something is going on…

It’s not just one game every now and then, it’s almost EVERY DAMN GAME I PLAY! I want answers or help…

I really, REALLY tried my best to grind to legend for the first time this month, after MONTHS previous trying my best as well. And I’ve never honestly played so many games, and been given such terrible, crap luck. My opponents drawing off the top of their deck to win, using random card generators to win or kill any chance I have to win, just the most insane plays I’ve ever seen in the YEARS of playing this game.

Twice today I got 2+ secrets removed by a Rogue and a Hunter generating “Flare” to remove them both, resulting in my immediate loss. Just a small example of what bull crap RNG effects cards give my opponents to LITERALLY WIN. I’ve never had such a terrible win rate, and I know each of the decks I’ve “tried” to play with. Switch a deck, gives me the most oppressive match up with the lowest win rate…Whats the deal?

Switched to a OTK Pally after playing a ton of games with Mage/Hunter/Priest, where I NEVER ONCE played a Warlock. Switch to OTK Pally, 3 Warlocks in a row, all zoo, all counter OTK Pally. This is again, another example of what a bullcrap system I’ve been having to play through, and I’m tired of it. I want answers as to why every game I play, is a joke…Literally why even start a game, when it’s been decided from turn 1. And if it’s not, I’ll be let down with a huge disappointment of a topdeck or RNG card that gets them exactly what they need…

If I don’t get some type of answer, or you don’t do something to fix this issue on your side, I will be forced to start recording my gameplay, and truly documenting how badly I’m being screwed. Having played card games ALL MY LIFE, I surely understand percentages/chance and all that comes with card games, and what has happened to me these past two days, is complete crap. Odds don’t work like this…You don’t get to screw someone so terribly bad, and give the person nothing back…SOMETHING IS WRONG. The odds of what these players are pulling off, legitimately every game isn’t right…

So every Mage I play gets Luna on turn 5, followed by the best 1 mana minion they could get to screw me, and EVERY MAGE GAME I’VE PLAYED TODAY, I’ve not ONCE got Luna’s on 5. In fact, I’ve not even got a playable hand or WIN with Mage today, after 5 games. 0-5. Against a class that I get matched up against CONSTANTLY and they get Lunas on 5, and end my chances to win on turn 6. How fun…

I’m not even kidding when I say, I’ve played the game since before it even came out, paying $100 USD to buy it before it came out, and I’ve NEVER experienced such unlucky situations in games. Fix whatever the hell is going on, otherwise I’m done with this game. It’s got me to the point where I’m getting depressed, and almost thinking VERY negatively in life, because I’m asking myself am I really this unlucky of a person… It’s not a joke when you make a game that can literally screw with someone’s brain because of your terrible algorithms that literally give one player no hope of even attempting to win a game…

I could go on and on talking about this, and explaining how I feel, and if it continues to happen with no avail, like I said, I’ll start recording it so you can see for yourself, that something is CLEARLY wrong. Otherwise your game is honestly a joke that is purely based on luck and no skill is really involved…I know how to play the game, but when the game doesn’t give you any chance with what you’re given in your hand/draws, and your opponent is given EVERY THING, how the hell am I supposed to enjoy myself or even attempt to want to try and learn from mistakes, when mistakes aren’t even the issue…

My friends come over and try to help, and sit and watch in amazement, as day after day I get so unusually screwed over…The most absurd ways to get screwed, and it’ll happen. The most insane top decks or RNG effects to screw me, CONSTANTLY! And they sit there in awe, feeling terrible that their friend who is trying SO DAMN HARD to finally hit legend, is losing games to discovered “Flares”, TWICE in one day…

Please help me…

1 Like

U are just tilted go out for a fresh air.

1 Like

I suggest you first post your deck lists.

recording your gameplay is a very good idea as well. you can use deck trackers to do that. they automatically record your win rate and performance against each other class (and overall) and they make a replay of each game available.

how many games have you played in this recent string of unlucky games?

You in some, You lose some.
It’s more of a basketball feeling. Some days you just can’t get a single score and some days you get 3’s left and right.
I got super lucky yesterday and today, Well…
It’s ok to let out rage but don’t let it get to you in a long run. You’ll be better tomorrow.

if*ckinhatepriests!gotohellyouprickycheapclassgotohell!

I have had situations where my friend has lost tonnes of game in both HS and YGO because of bad luck, it’s nothing new. Nothing is wrong with the game, you’re just unlucky

In-game luck is proportional to card pack purchases dude, although further study is needed to determine if it is directly or inversely proportional.

So buy a load of card packs, and let me know if your luck improves.

I’ve spent so much money on this game, highly doubtful that’s the issue. I’ve recently come to find out I’m being matched against players in crazy regions, like South American countries, and I’m 100% that when this happens, the RNG for me, is trash. I’m recording games and taking footage of it, so hopefully Blizzard can try to explain themselves…

1 Like