Story of a succesful reclimbing (Standard) - A positive example

Dear Hearthstone players,

First of all, no one pays me… neither Blizzard or the developer team. I just decided to share my story with you after so many deranking months. There are too many negative things on the forum so I think a positive example may do good for us. I was D5 and above for many-many months. It was a minimal rank for me and worked for it by creating hundreds of decks, because thats how I can enjoy the game… by building my own decks.

So I could hold Diamond rank for a long time, but after Astalor showed up and DK… I have started to lose bonus stars until I had only enough for Gold ranks this month. The main problem was that, I didn’t realize in time the developers killed my tactic by nerfing 40 HP to 35 HP… so I tried too hard for months until realized it won’t work anymore. Finally I could figure out a great tactic again but it was too late… too many weeks passed from the month so I couldn’t get back bonus stars and then the rotation came so my tactic went wrong again. This month I have decided to leave the game if I can’t get back to atleast Platinum 5 and retrive back atleast one of my bonus stars.

Attention please! Don’t compare my results to yours if you were never above Platinum! I believed like many other players that the game is giving mostly unfair opponents and forcing me to lose a lot to block my progress and don’t let me to get back more than one bonus star each month like I could get when climbed the ladder for the first time. But I was wrong… I am not saying anyone can do that… just want to show you it is POSSIBLE to get back your lost bonus stars in one month if you are good enough of course. I can’t show you Replays or something like that because I am not using deck tracker, never did. I can give you only my word and maybe some screenshots but that won’t prove much. I don’t really care if you believe me or not… just understand that, the game is not so unfair and the ladder is not impossible to climb if you have deep knowledge about the meta and learn to defeat it. So that way I want to say I was wrong about the MM and the game.

This month I managed to make my way from Gold 5 to Diamond 5 (It was not easy) and I am really happy with that because reached it by my own deck again, not meta (not aggro and not DK…) these are the two problematic part of the game right now I think… So from now on, I will start to support the game by money too, because I have decided to prepurchase the next expansion for real money because the game really deserves it. Also will buy some character portraits from the shop when the ones will be there I need. :slight_smile: Don’t ask me to share my deck because I didn’t reach it with just only one deck… I had to adjust it many times until reached D5.

1 Like

‘’ because the game really deserves it ‘’

i never agree.

2 Likes

It is indeed sad that the situation is so volatile that one has to begin a thread with this disclaimer in order to make it as explicit as possible that one is not a paid actor. Still, I am glad you got into your groove.

1 Like

Nope your always crying

HAHAHAHA, You have a subtle mind that confuses crying with criticism.I laughed so much because of you, thanks a lot :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
+
Read the posts carefully, GoodDaytoDie says ‘’ There are too many negative things on the forum ‘’’ By your logic, everyone is crying :rofl:

Please, stop the insult wave before it starts… I just wanted to share a positive story with others so they may feel it is not so impossible to beat meta and gather some strengh to improve… I just wanted to show, it is POSSIBLE to climb the ladder. And also wanted to appologize for my behavior because I have posted many negative things lately too about the game, because started to lose my hard earned bonus stars… but I was wrong. Have a nice day! :slight_smile:

@LostChild: Yes, so many players are whining and asking for nerfs, instead of learning to play… just because the game is testing their skills… and they are failing… Diamond rank is not falling from the skies from itself… needs to work for it… :wink:

2 Likes

You’re right :wink: but some people shouldn’t confuse criticism with crying.
Have a nice day. :slightly_smiling_face:
PS: I would like to remind you: There is also constructive criticism in the forum.

Yeah, I have changed my mind. I wanted to support them by some money, but won’t prepurchase because it is hell expensive and I can’t support an MM system which is giving the same unfair enemy class and build 3 or more times in one row sometimes… That is just not fair and not fun. I always keep my word… but this time, I won’t… I will buy only a Tavern Pass but not more.

1 Like

good choice and i agree :+1:

1 Like

For me the biggest problem will always be mage. Today a mage damaged me from 35 hp down to 6 in 1 turn. With bolts or torches. This class is ridiculous. This class is the reason why i quit the many times. Spells should never cost less then 1 mana.

Mages do. Ignore all taunts. Their spells always go face, they dont have to worry about my minions. They stay frozen. Their spells always have bonus spell power. And cost zero mana. Their secrets counter my minions and spells. Also a bonus if they use the minion that counter something of choice. They have armor secrets that give them 2x 8 armor. They discover other class secrets. If i play a good minion, it gets countered OR removed from the game. If the mage is bad for 1 turn they use a spell that they only get 1 damage at a turn.

I hate this class so much.
And yes. Death knight is the second Loser class.

I think the reason why mage keep so overpowered because its played my whales. They bring so much money to the game, blizzard cant nerf their biggest customers class. 90% of my opponents are mage.

1 Like