Stuck in Puzzle Lab, game freezes on launch

So, Boomsday Puzzle Lab was “fixed” in today’s patch. I could start Mirror Puzzle 4-5 against Zerek. However, during the puzzle, after casting Charge on my minion and attacking an enemy minion, the game desynced/disconnnected again or whatever the problem is.

However now I have much more serious issue. When I try to restart the Hearthstone client it immediately tries to reconnect to this puzzle and freezes. So I can not do anything. Not play ranked, not tavern brawl, craft cards, buy packs. Nothing. Game freezes within 2-3 seconds of launch before even getting to the main menu.

I was hoping the issue would resolve itself by waiting (maybe the game session would expire?) but it’s been over 30 minutes already and the issue persists.

edit: Seems like after +1hr of waiting the issue solved itself and I am able to play Hearthstone again. However too scared to try any of the Boomsday challenges again.

4 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: You were disconnected from your last game reconnecting