Support for Hong Kong

The people of Hong Kong are standing up for themselves, for their children, for their future. The “one country two systems” gave them a glimmer of the life they could have, without China’s savage ways.

No amount of money is enough, lay-offs while boasting “record revenue” and the suppression of people just wanting a future for themselves and their children.

You enjoy the freedoms of the western world and exploit the individuals who work for you’s passion to get your games made and yet you can’t find the spine to stand up for anything except your god forsaken profit.

Infuriating. Disgusting.

13 Likes

political posturing while safe in your own warm home is pathetic. you wanna do something special, don’t post a rant, why don’t you move there and help the protesters.

3 Likes

Best way to protest company like Blizzard-Activision is to stop buying games from them

3 Likes

Show your support for Hong Kong and buy card packs!

5 Likes

Do you not understand the goal here? You sound so dense, light bends around you.

3 Likes

Well explainit to him

So he knows what he doesnt understand in your opinion

Not everyone has the resources to do that.
You know what everyone can do though, no matter where they are geographically? They can talk. Spread the word. In this age of the internet, knowledge spreads fast but only if it’s talked about. Social media makes sure that people who might have never even known about the Hong Kong protests will now have access to as much information about them as possible.

So yeah, you could move there and join them personally. Or you could make the whole world know what’s going on.

4 Likes

You know what’s pathetic? How you even came to that conclusion.
“Move there and help the protesters” Are you really this dumb?

5 Likes

That’s just not feasible. I do what I can to show my support (every little bit helps) for actions I think are beneficial to a group of people. The actions taken by Blizzard stand in opposition of what I believe would be a moral or ‘good’.

You do all you can, even if it’s next to nothing, it’s still better than nothing.

If you can’t muster up the empathy to care for those unjustly suffering by the hand of in a position of power then you simply will not understand.

4 Likes

Not to mention the extradition. China wants their laws in Hong Kong. And they want to ship anyone they dont like off to China to get tortured

2 Likes

Whats with all the hong kong posts??

Has nothing to do with the game, so what is they protest? It happens everywhere. I think blizzard was right for banning the chinese guy from the tournament.

TBH i rather spend money buying Hs packs then sending it to the people down in hong kong, blizzard is way too important then throwing money on other things.

Oh look another edgy teenager who’s finally stepped into adulthood. Its pretty ironic making such a thread… through your laptop… which was most likely assembled by Chinese abused, underpayed employees living in ratholes with nets outside their windows to not commit suicide. Dunno bout you to me it smells like hypocrisy.

:arrow_double_down:

:ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand:

Come on men. You are responding to post older then a month. If you are really eager to debate it, go to NA major thread about it. They still talk about it

The US forums are just that behind, eh? :joy:

Have you done anything to help the protesters? Or did you make this post, sit back, relax and watch some tv?

1 Like

Mate youre answering to a guy who necroed this stuff

Save yourself the effort