Swapping a daily quest for another

I am a battleground player, i do not care for tradional gameplay anymore, not interested in mercenaries or even good old tavern and adventures. Just battlegrounds.
So how come, i have 4 quests and they are all for tradional hearthstone… play infuse cards, play as a mage druid or hunter, watch a friend play etc… When i swap. wich you can only do once a day, i keep getting quests for traditional. Can you just please, blizzard, make it so that players can pick their quests for specifally; battleground, traditional , mercenaries or even adventure. Its probably coincidental that i am now stuck with 4 quests that i just dont want to do but every day i try to swap i get another ‘play so many infuse cards’ and its frustrating. Also, watch a friend play, i think you can ditch that quest as there are acutally ppl that play solo and dont want or have ingame friends…

Because they added a specific BG pass that only has BG rewards. As a BG o my player those daily/weekly quests give you nothing as all the rewards are for modes you don’t play, so you can ignore them.

1 Like

There still is one weekly quest which applies to Battlegrounds as well, as other modes
Arena, Brawl, Battlegrounds. Win 5 games.

Occasionally there might be some event quests that give Battlegrounds-related rewards. Those usually occupy the 4th slot in the quests tab and get a big flashy entrance when you boot up the game so that should help differentiate it from the regular ones. Keep an eye out on any announcements to see if any future events indeed give out any BG rewards.

1 Like

Well you do have a point, except once youve reached lvl 40 for the battleground season rewards, there’s nothing to gain anymore until, i imagine, the next season starts. So in the meantime i’d still like to earn gold or achievements or what have you, through the daily quests.

Well I guess it’s up to you if you wana spend a few minutes playing a mode you don’t want to so you can get rewards for the mode you don’t want too :smile:

1 Like